Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Smith wrote an articl accusin Jeremy Lin of being all about money.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/81...

If Jeremy Lin wanted just money he could have made millions more on endorsement. So the Houston Rockets offered Jeremy Lin money and you wanted him to turn it down ? Is that right ?

Stephen A. Smith if espn gave you more money I hope you are not stupid enough to turn it down. You clown.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2012
What a moron. Stephen A. Smith I want to see you go up to espn and tell them to just give you half the salary the are paying you now.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2012
SAS is right JL is too greedy, that may hampered his progress in the NBA.
Rick Tsai

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 2, 2012
I don't understand how he measure a player as good point guard ? With Jlin they were winning right ?
If you watch a game before Jlin started, there were no good ball movement, no motivation. Jlin came, and changed the team spirit, doesn't that count ?

I like Kobe, but if Kobe doesn't score....Lakers is doomed. Sames will happen to knicks now.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Stephen A. Smith runs his mouth like a little girl. I bet he suck at playing basketball. Empty engine makes the most noise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Lin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 14 egrg 131
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Is Jeremy Lin Gay?? Aug 27 NBA Fan 1
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
NBA Free Agency Day 2: Carmelo Anthony Gets Win... Jul '14 shahrukhsklove 1
banda ye bindas h Jun '14 sk shahrukh 1
•••
•••

Jeremy Lin People Search