Bruins and Hilltoppers meet in Sweet 16

Bruins and Hilltoppers meet in Sweet 16

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Bruins and Hilltoppers meet in Sweet 16. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

For the 31st time in school history, the top- seeded UCLA Bruins will take part in the Sweet 16 when they battle the 12th- seeded Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at the US Airways Center in Phoenix. via SanLuisObispo.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

faith

Murray, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2008
What is the deal with everyone? Where is the faith for the hilltops? They made it this far, and all you all thinking about how bad their going to lose. WKY will play their best game, and i believe the score will be 73-70. All y'll think about the bigger the school is, the greater the team. Shit...watch the TOPS whoop their butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surprise! Love voted into All-Star game (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
News Jeremy Evans Dunks Over Painting of Himself Dun... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Donkey Estonkey 1
@TOCATweet: Utah Jazz sign Gordon Hayward, Jere... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Robert Liggins 1
News Kids openly gay earlier than ever (Mar '08) Apr '08 Nedly Mandingo 33
News WKentucky Wins Sun Belt (Mar '08) Mar '08 NCAA Basketball Fan 1
More from around the web