Man shot by Taser dies

Man shot by Taser dies

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Man shot by Taser dies. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Derek Glasser figured he and Jamelle McMillan would need to combine for 30 points for Arizona State to beat USC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Meat Wagon

Fullerton, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2009
To sum up the whole article: a fat naked dude who was probably high on PCP died from being Tasered. The cops shoulda just tranquilized him and released him back into the wild.

AirCavRocks

“If You Ain't Cav , You Ain't..”

Since: Dec 08

Hymalaya Mountains in India

#2 Feb 16, 2009
Thin the herd
Intolerant

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2009
What is this world comin' to when a fella can't run nekkid as a Jay Bird down him's street? The Poh Poh loooooves that electricity in the city, oh what a pity.
Norman Moore

Tujunga, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2009
Great comments guys! Needed some levity as I contemplate the Congressional Relief Action Program and the March 3rd city election.

The joke will be over after a sleaze ball attorney gets hold of the guy's family though. Oh well life is full of ups and downs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Pendergraph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overachieving Blazers winning despite injuries (Feb '11) Feb '11 Peter 1
News Questions linger for Trail Blazers two weeks be... (Sep '10) Sep '10 1ofthe7 1
News Harden gone, but Arizona State stays cool (Oct '09) Oct '09 Bill Frieder 1
News Pera having Devil of time (Mar '09) Mar '09 Brian 1
News Bienvenidos a Miami (Mar '09) Mar '09 eva 2
News One rematch down, another to go (Mar '09) Mar '09 A GUY 3
News Hackett hits winning free throws for USC (Mar '09) Mar '09 happy 1
More from around the web