Practice fatigue settling in

The Indiana Pacers have had four practices under new coach Jim O'Brien , and the constant running is starting to take its toll, especially with their jump shots. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pacer joe

Dunkirk, IN

#45 Oct 6, 2007
ONEINAMILLION wrote:
Three or four practices and FATIGUE, you have to be kidding.
maybe you should try to run for three or four practices and see how much fatigue you have i bet you don't make it through two go pacers
sam

United States

#46 Oct 6, 2007
The Truth wrote:
David Harrison: Shut your pie hole and finally play to your size. If you don't, you're not in the league next year.
HARRISON always looks as if he's lost. Is he retarted?? or what
rick

United States

#47 Oct 6, 2007
As far as what Shawn Windle's responsibilities are concerning monitoring the players off-season conditioning or lack of it, I would think that after the end of LAST SEASON, a program for each player was put in place and Windle would keep close tabs on each player thru the summer on their progress with their workouts/conditioning. I mean you would think a REAL Strength & Conditioning Coach would have a YEAR-ROUND program for each player, right?
Adam

Lexington, KY

#48 Oct 6, 2007
This forum is filled with nothing but idiots except for a very few. I don't know why the Indystar even keeps it around.
IURon

AOL

#50 Oct 7, 2007
Reggie please come back , even if you are fifty we need you!
Jeremy Johnson

Marietta, GA

#51 Oct 7, 2007
Why do people insist that they have "writen off" the Pacers and that they "will never watch them again" still come onto message boards, read articles about the team and have opinions to express over new events? If you are done with thr Pacers, go find something else to do

I know all of you are in stellar shape, so of course we have a right to complain that a team is tired after 4 days of paractice.

Of course the start of training camp with a new offense and defense to learn would be likely to tax a team's energy. Hopefully, hard work with pay off and the Pacers will surprise. There are some good players on this team.
WOW

Pendleton, IN

#53 Oct 8, 2007
ARS wrote:
<quoted text>you got some nerve talkin about professional athletes bad summer actions out there in HOTlanta. bet you didnt bash Mike Vick this way
Another moron that thinks the city below the name is the residence. People shouldn't play with things they don't understand.
Melvin

Carmel, IN

#54 Oct 8, 2007
Jeremy Johnson wrote:
Why do people insist that they have "writen off" the Pacers and that they "will never watch them again" still come onto message boards, read articles about the team and have opinions to express over new events? If you are done with thr Pacers, go find something else to do
I know all of you are in stellar shape, so of course we have a right to complain that a team is tired after 4 days of paractice.
Of course the start of training camp with a new offense and defense to learn would be likely to tax a team's energy. Hopefully, hard work with pay off and the Pacers will surprise. There are some good players on this team.
I don't think it's their physical energy we're worried about.

It's their mental energy: "with a new offense and defense to learn would be likely to tax a team's energy."

Hard to start with an empty bucket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2

Jeff Foster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE