Pacers must win, get help from others

Pacers must win, get help from others

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 14, 2007, titled Pacers must win, get help from others. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Pacers know they can blame only themselves for the predicament they're in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Bill in Sarasota

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2007
Ike Diogu should have gotten more playing time;too bad he fouled out of last nights game.
DJJ

Massillon, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2007
Big Ike was carrying us on both ends of
the floor in 4th qtr. He scored 8pts in the first 5 mins of the qtr and made impressive blocks. He was the reason we had 8 and 9pt leads. The game went straight downhill went he fouled out and JO entered.
WHY-WHY WHY did we have IKE guarding Shaq when we knew he had 5 fouls. We could have easily put Foster / Murphy / etc on Shaq for the hack a Shaq routine. Anybody but our leading scorer in the qtr.

Since: Jan 07

Bloomington, IN

#3 Apr 14, 2007
Off topic, when did we lose Bender? Sorry if I am completely spacing that one, but I haven't heard anything of him since he was supposedly healthy again back in october....

Since: Jan 07

Bloomington, IN

#4 Apr 14, 2007
Cancel that order... I see he *retired* in February.
Mark

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2007
What now?....In my many years of being a fan....since th days of Billy Keller, Mel Daniels, even sitting through Jaames Edwards and Terrance Stansberry, not once have I been less inclined to believe in the future of this team!
Joe

Florence, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2007
We are beyond the days of Reggie and the boys and are now trying to rebound from the presence of some classless, lazy a-holes who don't care about anything except a big paycheck. If we could only pay the players on "actual performance", instead of paying millions to them for playing however they choose to play that night. Professional sports and the salaries involved has gotten entirely out of control. I am done with pro hoops. I hate to even say it, but how can you care if the players don't even give a crap???? Just my 2 cents.
Carolyn

New Carlisle, IN

#7 Apr 14, 2007
WELL WE WERE PLAYING A PRETTY GOOD GAME....UNTIL STUPID(RICK PUT JO BACK IN TO MAKE OUR WINNING SHOTS.
I KNOW WE HAD LOST THEN. THANK GOD TINSLEY WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE WAY. AS SOON AS OJ IS THERE THE REST GIVE HIM THE BALL..DUM DUM DUM=== HEY RICK- SEE WHERE UR COACHING GOT THE PACERS....DONE
Mark

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2007
Why wasnt someone like Granger or Dunleavy taking the winning or game tying shot....Jermaine was crazy cold the whole game and the coach calls his number to hit the winning shot when Granger & Dunleavy were shooting well most of the night???
Who is calling the plays in the huddle....or are they throwing darts at a playbook....still a Pacer fan but this team has lost ALL of its chemistry.
Mark

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2007
.....and for what its frigin worth, give Ike more minutes and watch him bring a double-double every game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
News Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2
More from around the web