Pacers bring back Courtney Sims

Pacers bring back Courtney Sims

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 29, 2007, titled Pacers bring back Courtney Sims. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Pacers signed center Courtney Sims this afternoon. Sims, who was released by the Pacers last week, is being brought in as a precaution because Jermaine O'Neal and Troy Murphy are doubtful for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

whopee

Clayton, IN

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Who cares!
BigJon

Florence, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2007
I care
Ryan Smith

Fishers, IN

#4 Oct 29, 2007
whopee wrote:
Who cares!
Ummmm, I do. Once again to people like yourself, don't post on stories unless you have something relevant to say. It cuts down on having to sift through pointless comments like yours.
Go Pacers

North Manchester, IN

#5 Oct 29, 2007
This is very dissapointing! How can they not be ready for the season opener???
Huh

Erlanger, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2007
Ryan Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, I do. Once again to people like yourself, don't post on stories unless you have something relevant to say. It cuts down on having to sift through pointless comments like yours.
Ryan, when it comes to the pacers, "who cares" is a very relevant post.
MonsterMash

Cedar Rapids, IA

#8 Oct 30, 2007
Jermaine O'neal and Troy Murphy not ready for the opener. Great. A sign of things to come. I hope JO doesn't have another injury plagued year.
Gary

Fishers, IN

#9 Oct 30, 2007
I care as well.

I thought JO was healthy.

This sucks.
TDRocks

Granger, IN

#10 Oct 30, 2007
It's a long season. The whole team was plagued with injuries this preseason. Unlike the NCAA or NFL, you can start off the season 0-2 or 0-3 and still make some noise and have a wonderful season.

That being said, the Pacers are expected to finish last in the division anyway. As much as I don't want to believe it, that's not unrealistic. That being said, don't be surprised if they contend a little and end up a 5-8 seed this year.
tron

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 31, 2007
Sims was a JOKE at U of M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
News Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2
More from around the web