Jermaine O'Neal out for last two games

Jermaine O'Neal out for last two games

There are 82 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Jermaine O'Neal out for last two games. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Pacers forward Jermaine O'Neal's season is over. Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said O'Neal, the Pacers' leading scorer and rebounder, will sit out the final two games - today at Atlanta and Wednesday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Deciding One

United States

#87 Apr 18, 2007
He's making millions of dollars to play a game. Now he's not going to play? He'll still make more for sitting on the bench EACH GAME than a doctor makes in a year. This society is screwed up.
Henry Gale

Milford, CT

#88 Apr 18, 2007
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous. Colts = Superbowl Champs and Pacers = Losers.
How exactly does my point indicate jealousy? It's an established fact that more members of the Colts have had legal troubles than the Pacers in the last year or so. The fact that the Colts won the Super Bowl makes the holier than thou types in Indianapolis look the other ways about issues of "character" and what not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
News Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2
More from around the web