Back injury benches Pacer Jeff Foster

Back injury benches Pacer Jeff Foster

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 3, 2007, titled Back injury benches Pacer Jeff Foster. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Pacers center Jeff Foster will miss tonight's game against the Detroit Pistons with a back injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Dan

Berwyn, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2007
Gotta get all these overpaid crybabies healthy so that they have a little bit of trade value...
BillyBaroo

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 3, 2007
Dan wrote:
Gotta get all these overpaid crybabies healthy so that they have a little bit of trade value...
Whatever, I have am a season ticket holder and have seen Jeff play in a lot of pain. He would give everything to this franchise who took a chance on him. He is one of the only gamers we have.
Mr Verity

Clayton, IN

#3 Apr 3, 2007
BillyBaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, I have am a season ticket holder and have seen Jeff play in a lot of pain. He would give everything to this franchise who took a chance on him. He is one of the only gamers we have.
No kidding. There are players on the Pacers squad that are hard to like, but when somewbody calls Foster a slacker, I wonder how much they know about the team. He's a good guy.
Dan

Berwyn, IL

#4 Apr 11, 2007
You're right-- I retract the statement about Jeff Foster!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
News Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2
More from around the web