Dunleavy leads Pacers with career hig...

Dunleavy leads Pacers with career high 36

There are 23 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 2, 2008, titled Dunleavy leads Pacers with career high 36. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Mike Dunleavy tied his career high of 36 points for the second straight game, and the Indiana Pacers beat the Milwaukee Bucks 128-106 Sunday for their second straight win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gary

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Mar 3, 2008
Suits wrote:
How many more suits does JO have. Get rid of JO, JT & Danny granger, we won with out him. There is no need for them just to sit there & get paid for nothing & his insurance. WE are paying him to sit. Get rid of them. Why did we need Flip when coach doesnt even play the guys he got. Who is he to get traded in & get to play so quickly when otheres have been with us & ahve been bench warmers & this new guy gets to play right away. I think Obrien exchanges the guys at the wrong time. I see alot of this. If youi make a mistake, you still get to play, if you are playing pretty good you getexchange to sit down fro awhile, why get him cold & then he has to regenerate. Yeah he needs a break but that is what we have days inbeteeen games are for.
Obviously we are doing much better with JEramine, Jammall & Danny GRanger. Danny keeps on mssing shots that are crucial for the team, crucial i mean last minute shots that could win the game for us, go back to several of the games, u will see what I mean. Obrien really likes those guys, JO, JT & Granger, I dotn know why, well I do know why come to think about they play like crap.
We need another coach that has one color tone hair. That does not mind talking to the press, instead of hands all over his face & barely talk. A coach that will not tolerate problems in public. A coach that will not tolerate drugs, how can David Harrison can play, he is a druggie. Dungy would not put up with this type of behavior.
Get rid of Granger?

Our leading scorer and best defender only in his 3rd year in the league.

Danny has the talent to be a star in this league.

You're a fool.
Pacers

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 6, 2008
Pacer fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do Mike, NBA rules won't let you trade your pic 2 yrs in a row. I want the Pacers to be successfull but we need as high a pic has we can get. Go Blue & Gold!!!!
The Pacers do not have a draft pick. They traded their first-round pick No. 11 to Atlanta to complete the Al Harrington deal. The Pacers gave Portland their second-round pick on draft night last year for the rights to James White, who was released before the season.
Pacer Fan

Shirley, IN

#23 Mar 6, 2008
That was the 2007 draft get up to speed!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B.A. Labor Strife Now a War of Words (Oct '11) Nov '11 maninfl 37
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Pacers' Hansbrough falls behind (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News O'Neal, Pacers hand Sixers 1st loss (Nov '06) Aug '09 FOR BENLEASR- A ... 34
News Pacers' Murphy out of tonight's game (Mar '09) Mar '09 ZzZzZ 2
More from around the web