The Clippers' New Brand Of Woe

The Clippers' New Brand Of Woe

There are 2 comments on the Can't Stop The Bleeding story from Aug 4, 2007, titled The Clippers' New Brand Of Woe. In it, Can't Stop The Bleeding reports that:

Posted in Basketball at 1:14 pm by GC While the Clippers could once count on Donald Sterling's miserly ways to condemn the team to yet-another lottery bid, in more recent months, it's been some ghastly bad luck ... via Can't Stop The Bleeding

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Can't Stop The Bleeding.

rrenault

San Josť, Costa Rica

#1 Aug 5, 2007
I feel bad for the clippers if is not one thing is another but there is always something
I wonder if they ever going to get break.
The clippers need a new coach, sorry but their
coach right now is not getting it done. I know it suck they play in the west, I think they have good enough of a roster to make some waves and now they brand with serious injury.
That just sucks!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2007
DON'T CALL IT THE CLIPPERS CURSE....MAN, THAT SUX..BIG TIME...WELL, I THOUGHT BEING A LAKER FAN SUX RIGHT NOW, BUT WITH ONE FELL SWOOP, IT SEEMS WITH THIS BRAND INJURY, THE CLIPPERS SEASON IS DONE. I MEAN THE LIVINGSTON INJURY AND NOW THIS, I FEEL KINDA BAD....ACTUALLY NO, NOT REALLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javaris Crittenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Javaris Crittenton is arrested on murder charge (Sep '11) Nov '12 Sam 15
News Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton jailed on spee... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 6
News Former NBA Player Crittenton to Face Murder Charge (Sep '11) Oct '11 Pug 3
News Ex-NBA Player to Surrender on Murder Charge (Aug '11) Sep '11 Sammy 78
News Ex-NBA player faces court hearing on murder charge (Sep '11) Sep '11 ludicrous 2
News Crittenton due back Thursday (Sep '11) Sep '11 marvin 1
News Wizards' Arenas released from halfway house, co... (May '10) May '10 Big Boss from Miami 2
More from around the web