Ex-NBA Player to Surrender on Murder Charge

Full story: ABC News 78
Wizards guards Nick Young, left, and Javaris Crittenton push the ball upcourt during a game against the New Jersey Nets in this Feb. Read more

“Sin City by the Sea”

Since: Aug 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#24 Sep 21, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Cut the Thailand crap and speak english.
Thats all you can do is show your ignorance, because you got seriously dissed ma. Bigups to whitey!
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#25 Sep 21, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
Anyone that makes the majors is a star.
See! That is what is screwed up with people, pretty sad when you think a bench warmer in the NBA is a star! Look him up and see if he is not considered a failure as a No. 1 draft pick! He is a thug and a coward and that is all there is to it!I hope he rots in prison or gets the death penalty. That would be even better!
Sammy

Chatham, Canada

#26 Sep 21, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all you can do is show your ignorance, because you got seriously dissed ma. Bigups to whitey!
STFU. Dissed? Look Mona , take the d*ick outta your mouth.
THE PATRIOT WAY

Davenport, WA

#27 Sep 21, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>See! That is what is screwed up with people, pretty sad when you think a bench warmer in the NBA is a star! Look him up and see if he is not considered a failure as a No. 1 draft pick! He is a thug and a coward and that is all there is to it!I hope he rots in prison or gets the death penalty. That would be even better!
You're arguing with a "man" who has a set of legs as an Avatar and goes under the screen name of "Mona Lisa"...What does that tell you aside from conjuring up an image of a tranny street hooker in Bankok? LOL

“Sin City by the Sea”

Bangkok, Thailand

#28 Sep 22, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>STFU. Dissed? Look Mona , take the d*ick outta your mouth.
Oh, that's a clever response. That's all you peoples think about is dick, right?

Hey Sammy, take the white "...d*ick outta your azz!

“Sin City by the Sea”

Bangkok, Thailand

#29 Sep 22, 2011
THE PATRIOT WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing with a "man" who has a set of legs as an Avatar and goes under the screen name of "Mona Lisa"...What does that tell you aside from conjuring up an image of a tranny street hooker in Bankok? LOL
It tells me you're a liberal.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30 Sep 22, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's a clever response. That's all you peoples think about is dick, right?
Yo, little d!ck china men go eat a bowl of rice already you commie zipperhead. all you yellowbellies are the ones who just think about d!ck thats why yall have the highest rate of AIDS in the world. maybe its all them cats yall eatin over there cloudin yo judgement lol yo let me give u some advice here bruce lee, dont mess wit my my homie sammy and dont mess wit patrito way either cuz hell make u pay! trust me!

“Sin City by the Sea”

Bangkok, Thailand

#31 Sep 22, 2011
Tiffannny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, little d!ck china men go eat a bowl of rice already you commie zipperhead. all you yellowbellies are the ones who just think about d!ck thats why yall have the highest rate of AIDS in the world. maybe its all them cats yall eatin over there cloudin yo judgement lol yo let me give u some advice here bruce lee, dont mess wit my my homie sammy and dont mess wit patrito way either cuz hell make u pay! trust me!
Shouldn't you on the floor of a car somewhere blowing some fat white man to earn a little crack money or do you still have some food stamps left? Thank God for WIC or your baby would starve to death!
Joe

Beachwood, OH

#32 Sep 22, 2011
Tiffannny wrote:
<quoted text>
how about the white boys that be blowin up abortion clinics,shootin up schools,runnin around plantin pipe bombs and callin themselves unibomber n sh11t? its the white folk creating mass murder so check yourself there mr internet tuff guy.you watch too many movies.
Here in Cleveland we had 8 murders and many shootings in the last 30 days, all done by blacks. These blacks don't care a bit about life, yours or even theirs. The suburb I've lived in for 50 years turned black and all we now have here is crime. We have murders here too, drugs, break ins, car thefts, we never had that here before. A theft here used to be a kid stealing a pack of gum. If you look at the world and see where all the wars and trouble is, it usually centers in the African states and Muslim areas. Yeah, whites do damage too but it's mostly few and few in between. Blacks just seem like they're always angry and need to take it out on someone. And then they moan that they can't get a job. They go to the employment office in baggy pants down to their ass crack, slouch in the chair and then mumble to the personnel director. So, they don't get hired. Who's fault is that? The white guys? And I've worked with blacks in a couple different shops too. Most of them worked slow and the company would expect me and others to pick up their slack. That's when I looked for another job.

They say that blacks are going to out number the whites in the near future and I'm glad I won't be here to see it. I can imagine what it'll be like. Everyone shooting each other and taking drugs, stealing each other's Cadillacs, living in an area until they make it unlivable and then moving to another city and doing the same thing.

Like in my city, they move into a house, live there a year, completely trash the place and then get either foreclosed on or evicted. Then, someone buys the house, pours a lot of money into it, sells it or rents it out, a year later, same thing. There's houses on my street that have been refurbished 4 times each already. Why would a house have to be completely redone inside if it was just redone only a year before? Yeah, blacks people are just great.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

#33 Sep 22, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you on the floor of a car somewhere blowing some fat white man to earn a little crack money or do you still have some food stamps left? Thank God for WIC or your baby would starve to death!
Ahahaha! looks like i pissed off Jackie Chan over here lmao! look here kwai chang kane, its not my fault you got a little pecker and cant get a woman. if you did, you wouldnt be postinn a pic of legs like some perv lmao! WIC? na my babies are past 5 years old now cant get wic lol stamps? na, get child support from a deadbeat daddy and got a good job plus my man works construction and he banks so I bank. He a real man not some pervert who go postin legs online talkin trash. lol

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

#34 Sep 22, 2011
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Cleveland we had 8 murders and many shootings in the last 30 days, all done by blacks. These blacks don't care a bit about life, yours or even theirs. The suburb I've lived in for 50 years turned black and all we now have here is crime. We have murders here too, drugs, break ins, car thefts, we never had that here before. A theft here used to be a kid stealing a pack of gum. If you look at the world and see where all the wars and trouble is, it usually centers in the African states and Muslim areas. Yeah, whites do damage too but it's mostly few and few in between. Blacks just seem like they're always angry and need to take it out on someone. And then they moan that they can't get a job. They go to the employment office in baggy pants down to their ass crack, slouch in the chair and then mumble to the personnel director. So, they don't get hired. Who's fault is that? The white guys? And I've worked with blacks in a couple different shops too. Most of them worked slow and the company would expect me and others to pick up their slack. That's when I looked for another job.
They say that blacks are going to out number the whites in the near future and I'm glad I won't be here to see it. I can imagine what it'll be like. Everyone shooting each other and taking drugs, stealing each other's Cadillacs, living in an area until they make it unlivable and then moving to another city and doing the same thing.
Like in my city, they move into a house, live there a year, completely trash the place and then get either foreclosed on or evicted. Then, someone buys the house, pours a lot of money into it, sells it or rents it out, a year later, same thing. There's houses on my street that have been refurbished 4 times each already. Why would a house have to be completely redone inside if it was just redone only a year before? Yeah, blacks people are just great.
you got alot off your chest son. you ever ask yourself why blacks are as violet as you think they b? number one, the movies and media play a bigrole here. they condition your mind so that when you actully do see a black man or family all ghetto, yo mind is made up. if you look around the US u see just how many white boys tryna 'be black' and they causin all kinds of problems too excpt they worse cuz they think to be black u gotta be violent. number two, in most black communties there is a liquor and gun store on every corner and the owners aint black. why dont they put that $h!t in a white boy neighborhood? i lived in compton, in the worst ghettos of tallahase my home town and aint none of em match up wit the place im at now here in yakima wa. we got hispanics and blacks but mainly white boys shootin up everything and stealin cars the most. a group of white boys beat up a 62 year old lady at the drug store over $6 she had on her, a group of white boys burned a retired marine home down cuz he told them to slow down. theres more white boys here causin $hit than any other race but if the brotha or mexi do the same or less, that sh!t plastered all over the news and gang units dispatched all over the F! this an EVERYDAY thang here too not just a once in awhile. keep believin the movies if you want to, i been around.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#36 Sep 23, 2011
Why do you think whites have moved out of theinner cities? All the blacks and the crime they bring with them, that's why! People are sick and tired of the black gangs and the crimes they commit. They are subhuman trash and need to be exterminated.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

#37 Sep 23, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
Why do you think whites have moved out of theinner cities? All the blacks and the crime they bring with them, that's why! People are sick and tired of the black gangs and the crimes they commit. They are subhuman trash and need to be exterminated.
well im sick and tired of all these white boys trying to be thugs lol
i wish those white boys didn burn down retired marine Donald hemsworth house down, he served this country for 38 years for his own kind to bur his sh1t down. i wish those white boys didnt beat up poor old mrs nedlemeyer at the pharmacy on 23rd and lincoln for $6 i wish these white boys would stop raping teen high school girls comin home from tennis practice over on garfield avenue. i wish those 4 white boys over on main and 3rd didnt try and burn a police squad car and spray paint it "F 5-0".why you aint bring all these thugged out eminem/vanilla ice wannabes that tearin up the schools, bringing knives and shootin up fools for no reason? HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE YALL HEARD OF THAT SHOT UP POOR KIDS IN SCHOOL? thought so.
but you contradict yoself there boy. you say blacks are violent and now you want to EXTERMINATE them? aint that a violent act? and that yo first solution too lol. your pretty tough behind that keyboard but are you gonna go out and say that face to face? naw of course not.

`
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#38 Sep 23, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no Mona, I would never do sloppy seconds. Yearning after your nasty azz. I"ll pass thanks.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#39 Sep 23, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
And shouldn't you be absolutely full from eating all that Tai Dog y'all eat over there?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#41 Sep 23, 2011
Mona Little wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are clever enough to realize I actually do have clever responses.Thank you loser
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#42 Sep 24, 2011
Tiffannny wrote:
<quoted text>
well im sick and tired of all these white boys trying to be thugs lol
i wish those white boys didn burn down retired marine Donald hemsworth house down, he served this country for 38 years for his own kind to bur his sh1t down. i wish those white boys didnt beat up poor old mrs nedlemeyer at the pharmacy on 23rd and lincoln for $6 i wish these white boys would stop raping teen high school girls comin home from tennis practice over on garfield avenue. i wish those 4 white boys over on main and 3rd didnt try and burn a police squad car and spray paint it "F 5-0".why you aint bring all these thugged out eminem/vanilla ice wannabes that tearin up the schools, bringing knives and shootin up fools for no reason? HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE YALL HEARD OF THAT SHOT UP POOR KIDS IN SCHOOL? thought so.
but you contradict yoself there boy. you say blacks are violent and now you want to EXTERMINATE them? aint that a violent act? and that yo first solution too lol. your pretty tough behind that keyboard but are you gonna go out and say that face to face? naw of course not.
`
Wow! Are you really that stupid? Do you think good white people actually claim these white Wiggers as being white? They are just as much trash as the black gangs that go around and shoot each other over a corner on a city block or a color they arte wearing. As far saying this face to face? You don't know me and know what i say and who I say it to!These black and Mexican gangs are a cancer to America and need to be removed from the face of the earth! Is that better? Removed in stead fo exterminate?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#43 Sep 24, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Are you really that stupid? Do you think good white people actually claim these white Wiggers as being white? They are just as much trash as the black gangs that go around and shoot each other over a corner on a city block or a color they arte wearing. As far saying this face to face? You don't know me and know what i say and who I say it to!These black and Mexican gangs are a cancer to America and need to be removed from the face of the earth! Is that better? Removed in stead fo exterminate?
Y'all can keep that. Don't be bringing that backwards mentality up this way.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

#44 Sep 24, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Are you really that stupid? Do you think good white people actually claim these white Wiggers as being white? They are just as much trash as the black gangs that go around and shoot each other over a corner on a city block or a color they arte wearing. As far saying this face to face? You don't know me and know what i say and who I say it to!These black and Mexican gangs are a cancer to America and need to be removed from the face of the earth! Is that better? Removed in stead fo exterminate?
Good white people? lol what about good black people who frown on the black people doin that stuff? but even if yall whities claim those wiggas or not, theyre YOURS and the problem is bigger than you think. look around this muthafkka! if blacks are a cancer to america than maybe yall shouldnt have brought us over as slaves now you suck wit us huh? maybe yall are the CANCEr cuz you kicked the Indians out, european trash now act like you belong YOU DONT and now were taking back whats ours starting with the oval office HA! nobody cares that some nerdy skinny PUNK @$$ white boy like you is upset that he is a loser banging on the keyboard all safe and sound. you damn well you aint approaching anyone face to face coward. how about this, all white trash should be sent back to europe where they belong and stay off native American land, OUR land. You didnt answer the question either, how many black people shootin up schools? cuz, i can name several crackers who went NUTS killing kids for NO REASON other than they Fkd in the head. from columbine to OKC to the unibomber, yall aint right in the head. aint no black people cuausing MASS Killin like that. now go back to smokin that meth, a drug CREATED by WHITE BOYS with the HIGHesT USER RATE. Look it up! ICE is the biggest problem in America and yall put it out there. THATS CANCER ,whitetrash hill billy boy.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

#45 Sep 24, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all can keep that. Don't be bringing that backwards mentality up this way.
naw, he like the backwards mentality sammy. he like it in the @$$.
yall seen that movie 'deliverance' lmao! damn hick got his little panties in a bunch. another internet tough guy. he aint approaching any black man face to face unless he have a gun to shoot him like a coward, like his boys at columbine high school lol. punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javaris Crittenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Javaris Crittenton is arrested on murder charge (Sep '11) Nov '12 Sam 15
News Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton jailed on spee... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 6
News Former NBA Player Crittenton to Face Murder Charge (Sep '11) Oct '11 Pug 3
News Ex-NBA player faces court hearing on murder charge (Sep '11) Sep '11 ludicrous 2
News Crittenton due back Thursday (Sep '11) Sep '11 marvin 1
News Wizards' Arenas released from halfway house, co... (May '10) May '10 Big Boss from Miami 2
News Arenas gets month in halfway house (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tiffany 3
More from around the web