McGee Still in Tapscott's Good Graces

McGee Still in Tapscott's Good Graces

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 8, 2008, titled McGee Still in Tapscott's Good Graces. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Washington Wizards interim coach Ed Tapscott said the decision to play promising rookie center JaVale McGee only 11 minutes in Saturday night's 117-110 loss at Chicago was more about matchups than anything ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Donald

Winchester, VA

#1 Dec 10, 2008
The Wizards need to get Javale as much playing time as possible. But, at the same time Ed Tapscott realizes that he's only a rookie and the season is long. We will be back in the mix of things. All our team needs is a little bit of chemistry.
m derosa

Rockville, MD

#2 Dec 14, 2008
12/14/08: Please tell me why Tapscott starts McGee and then plays him 6 minutes; 9 minutes; 5 minutes....what's that?? The Wizards play too small and are getting their lunch handed to them. Dixon, Butler, Jamison,Blatche and McGee. That's your starters. Play them all 30+ minutes a game. Stevenson, Young and Songalia. If we're going to loose anyway, I want to see McGee and Blatche on the floor together for 30+ minutes a game. Lets play above the rim and turn up the pressure. I'm so tired of playing small and loosing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaVale McGee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuggets C McGee sidelined with stress fracture (Nov '13) Nov '13 rich 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News No. 1 pick John Wall scores Summer League-best ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 kentuckyfan 2
News Berger (May '10) May '10 freddie jones 1
News Nick Young providing a spark as a starter (Apr '10) Apr '10 freddie jones 1
News Blatche is benched, Wizards lose in OT (Mar '10) Mar '10 kkio 1
News Pistons' medicine: Facing the Wizards (Mar '10) Mar '10 larry brown 1
More from around the web