New Lineup, But the Same Old Outcome

New Lineup, But the Same Old Outcome

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 16, 2008, titled New Lineup, But the Same Old Outcome. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sensing the need for some kind of change, Washington Wizards interim coach Ed Tapscott adjusted his starting lineup last night, benching rookie JaVale McGee in favor of Andray Blatche in hopes that the move ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Wizardsfan

Vienna, VA

#1 Dec 16, 2008
Wizards suck!!! I rather wash dishes or iron my clothes for the next day than watch them stink up my tv screen. I can't believe I spent money to see them play. The Wizards should give the season tickets holders there money back.
BIG JS

Perry Hall, MD

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Worst Organization in the NBA!
GM Grunfeld must go and firing of Jordan as Coach was rediculous. Owner Pollin is a fine Man but in poor health which has led to less involvement in moving this team forward for now and the future. In addition, Pollin only recently has committed to spending the money necessary to build a winner. GM Grunfeld simply does not recognize NBA worthy talent with few exceptions like McGee and possibly Young. Dee Brown as only free agent acquisition? You MUST be kidding me! This Team is NOTHING without Arenas and Haywood healthy but even then a 500 team at best. Not a single shooter on this team! Let Roger Mason go for a few million dollars that should have sealed the deal-but gave it to Areans who should Never have been re-signed with his injuries and attitude. In fairness, Caron Butler trade was steal of the decade for Kwame Brown but GM has failed to surround Butler with NBA calibre teamates with exception of Jamison. Blatch is SOFT, SOFT, SOFT!!! Play McGee! BLOW this team up NOW! Keep Caron, Twan, Haywood, McGuire, newly acquired Crittendon IF he can play and Young. Get rid of the rest! James acquisition is a joke-he is at the end of his carreer and past his prime. If Crittendon can play, and I will be shocked if he can due to typical inferior talent GM Grunfeld gets, That will be a welcome surprise. JUST PLAY HIM then right now so we can see if he is NBA worthy! Play McGee NOW! Trade Blatch while he is worth something, though he is so soft it will take another inferior GM to give us something of value in return.
JS
Tiffany

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2008
andray started a few times before it aint nothing new,and i dont know why javaris crittenton is there it aint like hes gonna help them in any way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaVale McGee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuggets C McGee sidelined with stress fracture (Nov '13) Nov '13 rich 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News No. 1 pick John Wall scores Summer League-best ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 kentuckyfan 2
News Berger (May '10) May '10 freddie jones 1
News Nick Young providing a spark as a starter (Apr '10) Apr '10 freddie jones 1
News Blatche is benched, Wizards lose in OT (Mar '10) Mar '10 kkio 1
News Pistons' medicine: Facing the Wizards (Mar '10) Mar '10 larry brown 1
More from around the web