NBA: Another Magic overhaul? GM says it's unlikely

There are 1 comment on the Naples Daily News Online story from May 31, 2010, titled NBA: Another Magic overhaul? GM says it's unlikely. In it, Naples Daily News Online reports that:

Unless he does. One eye on the past and another on the future, the never-afraid-to-take-a-chance general manager doesn't expect any major moves this offseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naples Daily News Online.

money man

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2010
who else do the magic need? the way they played this season, they were a possible canidate for the finals... i don't think they make any major trades... just tweak their bench a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
News Magic's Brandon Bass focusing more on his defense (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
News TOO FAR Dwight Howard should play hard every game (May '10) Jun '10 Chuck Universe 15
News Celtics seem very hungry (May '10) May '10 MJZ 2
News Clippers are not so super (Dec '09) Dec '09 Tiffany 5
News Heat's Jason Williams could be option for Orlan... (Jan '08) Nov '09 max 21
News As others question team's effort, Pat Riley def... (Mar '08) Mar '09 Tiffany 17
More from around the web