Heat struggles without Wade

Heat struggles without Wade

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Heat struggles without Wade. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

DALLAS It took the relentless drive of Dwyane Wade to push the Heat past the Mavericks in last season's NBA Finals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Ira-sucks

Nutting Lake, MA

#1 Feb 23, 2007
Of course the Heat struggle with out Wade. When wade plays he has the ball all the time, he takes all the shots but of course Ira will say its time for others to step up after not being allowed too step up the entire season.
If this team can't win its Wade's fault for hogging the ball since he got here but of course Ira will blame everyone but Wade.
April Walters

Terry, MS

#2 Mar 2, 2007
I AM d-Wade biggest fan and i would like to say to the heats as a whole keep going with out d-wade he wants ypu all to play your very best and he wants you all to take home the champion ship.

Love D-Wade biggest fan
April Walters
April Walters

Terry, MS

#3 Mar 2, 2007
the haeats are the best and you all are the best in the nba so play hard so yall can throw it in kobe face!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Terry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Celtics Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Leo the bird man 2
News Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
News Mavericks Win in Nowitzki's 1,000th Career Game (Jan '12) Jan '12 BlitzburghX7 28
News NBA Finals: Dallas gets it done | The Columbus ... (Jun '11) Jan '12 Sublime1983 15
News Still no crown for King as James, Heat fall sho... (Jun '11) Jul '11 jerthemessiah 4
News Nowitzki caps parade with 'We Are The Champions' (Jun '11) Jun '11 D Stern fixes for... 7
News Charles Barkley picks Mavericks to beat Heat in... (May '11) Jun '11 Mavfan 6
More from around the web