Pacers defense gets no breaks

Pacers defense gets no breaks

There are 10 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 22, 2007, titled Pacers defense gets no breaks. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Pacers assistant coach Dick Harter has more than 20 years of NBA coaching experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Suns Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Pacers prepare your selves for a spanking of tremendous proportions. Almost every time East meets West it is a show similar to the Harlem Globetrotters of old. There should be something on HBO to fill this TV time.
Bill in Sarasota

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2007
Suns Fan wrote:
Pacers prepare your selves for a spanking of tremendous proportions. Almost every time East meets West it is a show similar to the Harlem Globetrotters of old. There should be something on HBO to fill this TV time.
The Suns are fun to watch. I wish the Pacers played more like them!
Dennis

Lizton, IN

#3 Nov 23, 2007
All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!
imzhammer

Falmouth, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2007
*yawn* Give me a call when the Pacers relearn how to play Indiana basketball.
leo

Redford, MI

#5 Nov 23, 2007
WHO CARES!
East Side Advocate

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Pacers need to realize why the have a winning record with Jermaine O'neal out of the line-up. The younger players and coach want to paly an up-tempo game but Jermaine does not fit into that.

Please trade him while you can still get something worthwhile for him. Get his knee healthy and then "showcase him" for 2-3 games to insure he gets good numbers - even if it means losing the games. In the long run, it will be best for the franchise.
Thumper

Greenville, SC

#7 Nov 23, 2007
I won't be able to see the Pacers tonight. I'll be watching THE INDIANA team... on the big ten network.
Reality

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 23, 2007
Well, I pray to god that Larry is working some overtime trying to trade JO.

A) yet again, our record is better WITHOUT Jermaine in the lineup.

B) yet again, Jermaine is injured.

JO for Bynum. Make it happen.
ARS

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2007
Reality wrote:
Well, I pray to god that Larry is working some overtime trying to trade JO.
A) yet again, our record is better WITHOUT Jermaine in the lineup.
B) yet again, Jermaine is injured.
JO for Bynum. Make it happen.
Good luck with that trade, future star for a future role player.
Old Roy

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2007
Suns Fan wrote:
We beat the Mavs thank you. You should check to see if JO is playing before you make such stupid predictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Terry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Celtics Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Leo the bird man 2
News Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
News Mavericks Win in Nowitzki's 1,000th Career Game (Jan '12) Jan '12 BlitzburghX7 28
News NBA Finals: Dallas gets it done | The Columbus ... (Jun '11) Jan '12 Sublime1983 15
News Still no crown for King as James, Heat fall sho... (Jun '11) Jul '11 jerthemessiah 4
News Nowitzki caps parade with 'We Are The Champions' (Jun '11) Jun '11 D Stern fixes for... 7
News Charles Barkley picks Mavericks to beat Heat in... (May '11) Jun '11 Mavfan 6
More from around the web