Nowitzki caps parade with 'We Are The Champions'

Full story: El Paso Times 7
Standing on an arena balcony, Dirk Nowitzki led the Dallas Mavericks and thousands of fans in singing their new favorite song: "We Are The Champions." Team owner Mark Cuban led fans in another round of the chorus, with Jason Kidd holding the Larry O'Brien Trophy. Full Story
Formerly from El Paso

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Congratulation to the Maverick!!! Way to go Dirk and Sean Marion (from Suns) and Jason Kidd and all the team....

Now maybe the Cowboys will get motivated to start winning some games. Come on "Cowboys" not giving up yet. I didn't on the Mavericks!!!!!Let's do it this year!!
ugh

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Formerly from El Paso wrote:
Congratulation to the Maverick!!! Way to go Dirk and Sean Marion (from Suns) and Jason Kidd and all the team....
Now maybe the Cowboys will get motivated to start winning some games. Come on "Cowboys" not giving up yet. I didn't on the Mavericks!!!!!Let's do it this year!!
You had to know that at least one idiot was going to somehow make the connection between a good basketball team and a horrible football team. I just wouldn't have guessed it would be the first post.
Mr-D ElPaso

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Great job Mavs hope ya repeat.Now for you Miami Heat fans get behind your team. Like the Vancover Canuks fans did. At least they took Boston to 7 games. Maybe it will wake them up and say to them selfs we better get with it next year or we will get our (a)sses beat by the fans.
Jose Luis

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Good for Nowitzki and the Mavs. But I long for the day when professional sports teams put "We Are The Champions" and "We Will Rock You" on the shelf, for good. Isn't 30 years enough?

Since: Apr 11

Canton, GA

#5 Jun 16, 2011
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to know that at least one idiot was going to somehow make the connection between a good basketball team and a horrible football team. I just wouldn't have guessed it would be the first post.
Chill, dude. It's time to celebrate.

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2011
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no connection implied other than motivation for that 'horrible football team' that was his point stupid @ss. HAHA!
D Stern fixes for lakers

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2011
Nelson_Ha_Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no connection implied other than motivation for that 'horrible football team' that was his point stupid @ss. HAHA!
Nowitzki caps parade by p!ss!ng in Kobe's m0-u-th !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Terry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Celtics Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Leo the bird man 2
Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
Mavericks Win in Nowitzki's 1,000th Career Game (Jan '12) Jan '12 BlitzburghX7 28
NBA Finals: Dallas gets it done | The Columbus ... (Jun '11) Jan '12 Sublime1983 15
Still no crown for King as James, Heat fall sho... (Jun '11) Jul '11 jerthemessiah 4
Charles Barkley picks Mavericks to beat Heat in... (May '11) Jun '11 Mavfan 6
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1

Jason Terry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE