Hedo leads Magic again

Hedo leads Magic again

There are 82 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Hedo leads Magic again. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Hedo Turkoglu hit two free throws with 2.4 seconds remaining and finished with 23 points, and the Orlando Magic beat the Philadelphia 76ers 108-106 on Friday night for their third straight victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
O-Magic

Orange, TX

#87 Feb 4, 2008
Mitchell UK wrote:
<quoted text>
That site's a godsend, isn't it! Another on if you ever get stuck is myp2p . eu
You have to download the software, but it's safe and reliable.
Absolutely.
I was going crazy till I found that site. I'll try the one you are talking about? Is the picture clear as channel surfing or better??

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#88 Feb 4, 2008
O-Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
I was going crazy till I found that site. I'll try the one you are talking about? Is the picture clear as channel surfing or better??
Actually the picture doesn't tend to be as good, but it serves as a useful plan B if ever channelsurfing isn't working. I've had a couple of times on cs when the link has been broken or I get the 'League pass game you have chosen is currently not available live.. message.

Wonder how much longer channelsurfing will last? It must be breaking plenty of copyright laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Hornets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Thunder Up 1
News A.I. would be nice, but 76ers need to focus on 'D' (Dec '09) Dec '09 Sandi LoScalzo 1
News 76ers: 76ers seek top guard in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 just a thought 1
News Sixers' Jason Smith tears ACL in left knee (Aug '08) Aug '08 Randy Bobby 1
News Keyon Dooling out the door as Magic welcome Mic... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Deezworld 45
News Happy camper: Cook knows event's value (May '08) May '08 Realist 3
News Pistons Push Sixers To Brink Of Elimination (Apr '08) Apr '08 LIVE 2
More from around the web