Nuggets' 1-2 combo tough task for Magic

Nuggets' 1-2 combo tough task for Magic

There are 28 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Nuggets' 1-2 combo tough task for Magic. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic beat the Miami Heat when Dwyane Wade scored 48 points. They beat the Chicago Bulls, too, despite Ben Gordon getting 39.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Oviedo, FL

#21 Jan 11, 2008
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
MAN I WAS EXCITED ABOUT LEWIS ANALYSIS IS CORRECT RASAHRD IS SOFT, AND THE MAGIC ARE TALKING TO THE LAKERS
AGAIN
Where did you hear that??
Dan

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Jan 11, 2008
We are 23-14, not 24-13. I know its tough getting things like this reported accurately in such a large sports town.
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Jan 11, 2008
orlando sentinel
Postdata

West Monroe, LA

#24 Jan 11, 2008
The real Jim crawled under a rock. About the game, this should be an offensive showdown. Do not be surprised if both teams score over 100 points.
420greg wrote:
Will the real Jim please post his prediction of the Nuggets victory tonight. If you do that then the Magic have this game in the bag.
2sense

AOL

#25 Jan 11, 2008
I wouldn't be surprised if Denver scores over 120. I would be surprised if the Magic get past 90.
<echo from Buds post>
PLEASE TRADE JJ!
Bring Back Bo

Athens, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2008
420greg wrote:
Will the real Jim please post his prediction of the Nuggets victory tonight. If you do that then the Magic have this game in the bag.
He only posts after losses. If we lose tonight Im sure he'll be back with his sorry predictions.
Magic Phan

Tampa, FL

#27 Jan 11, 2008
We should win tonight. One problem we have is that every team revs up for the Magic and play their best. They also see the Magic losing close ones to so-so teams, so they're right to be confident, and they play at their best.

Tonight, however, the Magic should be revving up for a tough fight, and they do love offensive shoot-outs.

This doesn't say anything about the long-term. Just tonight.

JJ could go either way tonight, btw. If SVG decides on an offensive assault, then maybe yes. If he pushes to contain D's defense, then probably NO!

(I used to be "Magic Fan" but a few others have shown up recently, so I've changed my name, not that you care).
Magic Phan

Tampa, FL

#28 Jan 11, 2008
Oh, I forgot. I predict the Magic will try to trade Rashard for Kobe.

I'm not saying it would go, but Otis would be silly not to ask, wouldn't he? The Lakers wouldn't want him playing on the west coast, and both have big contracts.

The fuse is lit. Fire away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Dwight Howard All-Star Celebrity Weekend coming... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jess Fieseher 1
News Ensuring Howard's happiness is Magic's primary ... (May '11) May '11 bluee 2
News NBA Read & React: Huge trade between Magic and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 x-nutmegger 1
News Nash says Suns will win Game 6 - Sentinel & Ent... (May '10) May '10 Judi 1
More from around the web