Bulls back (to back) on track

Ben Gordon scored 34 points, Luol Deng added 29, and the Bulls beat the Charlotte Bobcats 111-95 on Saturday night to win consecutive games for the first time this season. Full Story
Eric

Changsha, China

#1 Dec 2, 2007
Two things are, in my opinio, guaranteed: 1) No team in the NBA will win all 82 games in a row, and 2) no team will ever lose all 82 games.
ron

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2007
Good game!
terry t

Kihei, HI

#3 Dec 2, 2007
HEADLINE: HINRICH TAKES BACK SEAT, GORDON,DENG TAKE FRONT AND BULLS WIN!! AS SOON AS WE REPLACE HINRICH IN THE LINEUP WITH DUHON THE BULLS WILL BECOME THE FORCE THAT IS EXPECTED. THE BULLS HAD TO OVERCOME MORE OF HIS PATHETIC PLAY. IMAGINE IF HE DIDN'T START. THAT WOULD ALLOW THE TEAM TO GET OFF TO AN EVEN GREATER START IN THE GAME. I'VE NEVER SEEN A POINT GUARD THAT INSIST ON DRIVING BENEATH THE BASKET FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. THE HARDER THAT HE TRIES TO PLAY HIMSELF OUT OF HIS CAREER LONG SLUMP, THE MORE MISTAKES HE MAKES. SKILES, PLEASE PULL THE PLUG ON THIS GUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
ron

Mount Prospect, IL

#5 Dec 2, 2007
keep it up?how can you when you got a lot o money you can relax and don't care,right ben?
brent

Casar, NC

#6 Dec 2, 2007
again i watch and cant believe capt. kirk is still a starter in this league... come on skiles wake up..........
Florida Jim

Christmas, FL

#7 Dec 2, 2007
I just do not understand how professional players can make so many turnovers, isn't that simply a lack of concentration? Turnovers are generally caused by hurrying the pass, not watching the opponent's position, attempting an illadvised pass, trying to be too clever with your pass and not paying close attention on in-bound plays. Why doesn't Heinrich try to play more like Nash since he has all the tools unless he lacks Nash's heart.
mike

Bellevue, NE

#8 Dec 2, 2007
It always looks good when most of the shots you jack up go in--these same crazy shots were NOT falling in prior games. This team needs SOME type of offensive plan--then if the play breaks down, Gordon or Noce or Deng can heave it up, like they did all night last night. Can't rely on shooting like last night to last more than a game or two. Hinrich is a keeper, but maybe bench time is good. Is thinking too much out there and not in the flow.
Iowa Boy

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2007
I think that Capt Kirk needs to come off the bench and let Duhon is the person that should be the starter because Capt Kirk is now doing it this year. We need a change howabout it fans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
Dwight Howard All-Star Celebrity Weekend coming... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jess Fieseher 1
Ensuring Howard's happiness is Magic's primary ... (May '11) May '11 bluee 2
NBA Read & React: Huge trade between Magic and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 x-nutmegger 1
Nash says Suns will win Game 6 - Sentinel & Ent... (May '10) May '10 Judi 1
•••
•••

Jason Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••