Wagner begins season on the inactive ...

Wagner begins season on the inactive list

There are 6 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Nov 1, 2006, titled Wagner begins season on the inactive list. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The "Dajuan Wagner for Most Improved Player Award" bandwagon will have to remain in neutral for another couple of days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

DICE

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Nov 1, 2006
I just cant understand how in the hell u can have Dajuan Wager on the inactive list. After all the hype thats been put on this guy in preseason by coaches and staff the sit him for the opener? Then I look act the active list and i see Keith Mccloud! i didnt evn know this guy was on the roster.Somebody in the Bay area please let us know whats going on down there?
meandu

Forest Hill, MD

#2 Nov 9, 2006
Why the hell is dajuan Wagner on the inactive list
BLACK BUDDAH

Tempe, AZ

#3 Nov 9, 2006
I FEEL SO BAD FOR "THE MESSIAH" I WATCHED HIM PLAY IN H.S. WHEN I LIVED IN CAMDEN HE HAS YET TO SHOW HIS REAL SKILLS DUE TO INJURY COME ON MAKE THEM ALL BELIEVERS
meok

Essex, MA

#4 Dec 13, 2006
screw him'
meok

Essex, MA

#5 Dec 13, 2006
the hell wit him
tommy leveston

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 13, 2006
Dajaun Wagnner is a very skilled player and will play in this league but the Golden State Warriors already have a "core" of young players led by Baron Davis. The management(Chris Mullin, Don Nelson) are not willing to interfere with chemistry. Monta Ellis is flat out dynamic and J-Rich can get it done and then Mike Dunleavy may one day actually realize that talent? Troy Murphy is a great jumpshooting big man and Pietrus defends not tomention Biedrins and Ike....simply there is no room on this roster for Dejaun but this however does not mean that Mr. Wagner will not become a very good player in this NBA but just not right now for the Warriors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Dwight Howard All-Star Celebrity Weekend coming... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jess Fieseher 1
News Ensuring Howard's happiness is Magic's primary ... (May '11) May '11 bluee 2
News NBA Read & React: Huge trade between Magic and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 x-nutmegger 1
News Nash says Suns will win Game 6 - Sentinel & Ent... (May '10) May '10 Judi 1
More from around the web