Webber Lands in Detroit

Webber Lands in Detroit

There are 1 comment on the Hot Hand story from Jan 16, 2007, titled Webber Lands in Detroit. In it, Hot Hand reports that:

Filed under Analysis As expected, Chris Webber lands in Detroit. Shortly after his buyout was completed with the Philadelphia 76'ers, Webber reached an agreement with his hometown Pistons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hot Hand.

Lew Klutz

Lansdale, PA

#1 Jan 21, 2007
Webber stole 38million from Phila. Claimed he couldn't play, didn't go to Fan appreciation night, couldn't make a clutch shot at tend of game. I think he bagged it and didn't want to go to overtime.
He's one of those fab five guys who lost to Duke and he hasn't been the same since.
He's the type who will destroy pro basketball.
Anyone buying a ticket for PHila. should not until he returns the money he NEVER earned, but stole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Maxiell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News About Last Night: Envisioning which current Det... (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers (52-15) at Detroit Pistons ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 16
News Celtics coast to 119-93 victory over Pistons (Mar '10) Mar '10 Grogan 8
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
News Pistons beat Celtics 92-86 in Wallace's return (Jan '10) Jan '10 Old Navy 1
News Report: Pistons turned down Davis-for-Maxiell t... (Jul '09) Jul '09 dirtywhiteboy 2
News Magic fall to slumping Pistons (Feb '09) Mar '09 Gary 223
More from around the web