Detroit's Ratliff and Orlando's Lewis...

Detroit's Ratliff and Orlando's Lewis have war of words after a...

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 5, 2008, titled Detroit's Ratliff and Orlando's Lewis have war of words after a.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Pistons veteran Theo Ratliff was kind of amused to see young teammate Jason Maxiell rush to his defense after he was fouled hard by Orlando's Rashard Lewis late in Game 1. Maxiell quickly came to Ratliff's side ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

LMAO

AOL

#2 May 5, 2008
Lewis is a soft pussyshooter. No sense worrying about him if he gets inside.

Dont ya love Jameer. He's using the old, " I love a challenge" and "I should have shot more against that zone", routine again, lol. Whatta guy!

I actually feel sorry for Dwight. It's a game, and also a brotherhood out there. The Pistons dont want Dwight hurt, and they wont try to aggravate his hand. But they will keep the 3 guys rotating on him. 3 x 6= 18 fouls. 18 free throws for Dwight equals about 6 points, lol.

I love VanGundys thinking. "let's not go do our regular routine guys, let's go down to the Ballroom and dance" Hahahahahaha.
Whatta Coach!
:)
KGB

Eustis, FL

#3 May 5, 2008
Well, we know that the Pistons have ZERO respect for the magic...not for our center, or any of our point guards, or our uhh power forward who's really a 3 man. Like I've said, our team is good and can win many games over time; but the roster is currently flawed...especially for playoff basketball. We MUST make shots in order to win. That is the makeup of this team. But...even recent teams that were powerhouse scorers like the Suns, Warriors etc., still could not win a championship.
Puglife

Lansing, MI

#4 May 5, 2008
Well for starters, you have to earn respect. The Pistons have MUCH respect for your center. Rip and Mo Evans are great friends. What is difficult is to try to respect players like Rashard Lewis who is so frustrated that he tries to throw Ratliff to the ground. How can you respect that?
The Magic have a good, young team in the making and I believe they will have their time, BUT its not THIS time. Pistons take this series in 5!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Maxiell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News About Last Night: Envisioning which current Det... (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers (52-15) at Detroit Pistons ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 16
News Celtics coast to 119-93 victory over Pistons (Mar '10) Mar '10 Grogan 8
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
News Pistons beat Celtics 92-86 in Wallace's return (Jan '10) Jan '10 Old Navy 1
News Report: Pistons turned down Davis-for-Maxiell t... (Jul '09) Jul '09 dirtywhiteboy 2
News Magic fall to slumping Pistons (Feb '09) Mar '09 Gary 223
More from around the web