Magic-Pistons notes: No rest on days ...

Magic-Pistons notes: No rest on days off for Pistons point guar...

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 9, 2008, titled Magic-Pistons notes: No rest on days off for Pistons point guar.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Chauncey Billups came to Orlando this week thinking he might have a nice time in Central Florida during the two days between Games 3 and 4. The weather has been perfect, although he hardly has gotten a chance ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Pathetic

Kissimmee, FL

#1 May 9, 2008
There was a jersey on that statue before game three until some jerk took it off... Hats off to the guys who did all this and went back out to put the shirt on the statue.
Proof: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/adamo...
Mikebloms

Winter Springs, FL

#2 May 9, 2008
Billups will most likely play but not at 100% and I think that will hurt his team more than help it look what Arenas did to his team when he tried to play hurt....

Magic have the momentum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Maxiell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News About Last Night: Envisioning which current Det... (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers (52-15) at Detroit Pistons ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 16
News Celtics coast to 119-93 victory over Pistons (Mar '10) Mar '10 Grogan 8
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
News Pistons beat Celtics 92-86 in Wallace's return (Jan '10) Jan '10 Old Navy 1
News Report: Pistons turned down Davis-for-Maxiell t... (Jul '09) Jul '09 dirtywhiteboy 2
News Magic fall to slumping Pistons (Feb '09) Mar '09 Gary 223