Mavericks have their way (but Heat still has '06 title)

This was the rare NBA night when both sides exited disappointed. For the Heat, Saturday's 111-96 loss made it back-to-back blowouts in the wake of Friday's no-show in Indiana. Full Story
miamiman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2009
dissappointed i was yes, but we weill make the play offs and who knows what will happen, i don't expect a champion ship but you never know GO HEAT and pllease lord i hope tiff the looney toon doesn't post on here.
Huh

Decatur, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2009
um I'm pretty sure the Mavs while having some incentive to play better are more concerned with the fact that there is a logjam out in the West just to make the playoffs unlike the East where there are only 3 good teams. But good job focusing on the irrelevant.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2009
too late already did,and yeah the heat will make the playoffs,their too good not to,and they got the best player on their team,dwayne wade

in wade,we trust 3
Hello

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2009
Aurora , Illinois? Dope.

Waynes World.
Tiffany

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2009
hello,that aint where i live,thats false,i live in the bronx

in wade we trust 3
alwysshayded

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 1, 2009
Go figure! The Heat beat a great team like Orlando, and a good team in the Hawks, only to drop games against the Pacers and Mavs. I know the Mavs are no pushovers, but the Pacers? Come on!!! Dwyane needs another scorer badly. Even Michael didn't start winning championships until he had Pippen. Give Wade a Scotty Pippen and let's see what happens...
sir prized

AOL

#7 Feb 1, 2009
coach Spo could spin the last 2 games anyway he wants in a post game press conference but the bottom line is vs. Indy and Dallas the Heat reminded this fan of least season's team. I don't know if there is any link but ever since Mark Blount has taken the court after riding the bench for 18 games and accidently coming up with a big play against Orlando they have been a differnt team. maybe they or (the coach has allowed) them to lose their focus. and what is with D Wade telling a NY newspaper he can "imagine or think" about playing with Lebron in NY in 2010. Riles... get in the mix and verbally bitch slap your star!
Shek

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 2, 2009
sir prized wrote:
coach Spo could spin the last 2 games anyway he wants in a post game press conference but the bottom line is vs. Indy and Dallas the Heat reminded this fan of least season's team. I don't know if there is any link but ever since Mark Blount has taken the court after riding the bench for 18 games and accidently coming up with a big play against Orlando they have been a differnt team. maybe they or (the coach has allowed) them to lose their focus. and what is with D Wade telling a NY newspaper he can "imagine or think" about playing with Lebron in NY in 2010. Riles... get in the mix and verbally **** slap your star!
You also left out the part where he said he was committed to staying to the Heat and that he preferred here over anywhere else...stop trying to cause drama when he is loyal to our team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kidd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
Most Intriguing Free Agents for NY Knicks to Si... (Jun '13) Jun '13 capster 1
The Knicks' Season Ends in Indiana (May '13) May '13 Polomichel6333 1
Brooklyn Nets Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade R... (Jun '12) Apr '13 World Champion 5
New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2

Jason Kidd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE