Bryant still resisting surgery on fin...

Bryant still resisting surgery on finger - LA Daily News

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 19, 2008, titled Bryant still resisting surgery on finger - LA Daily News. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Kobe Bryant returned from his vacation in New Orleans, rejoined his teammates for their practice and worked up a good sweat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Pastor P

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2008
Kobe, many are praying for you and the success of the Lakers. Use this as a device to get more creative. Without adversity we may not take things to the next level. Teams are afraid of you, that is why they've made the moves to try and keep up. As you put it, "take all the way until you bring the prize back home where it belongs!" Expect a miraculous healing of your finger! Blessings to you and the entire Lakers organization.
Michael Chips

Belize City, Belize

#2 Feb 19, 2008
Hey Kobe, You gotta keep on keeping on. The finger should not be a problem even though I know that YOU play real hard (like Magic, Bird & Jordan). Just play and continue to involve the other guys and bring back the ring to Los Angeles. Will be watching all the way from Belize!
marcus sammons

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2008
I think the lakers have a good chance of winning it all this year.I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WEST.
theresa

Darby, MT

#4 Feb 19, 2008
God Bless you Kobe!!...we believe in you & the Lakers team...you're a warrior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kidd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
News Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
News Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
News Most Intriguing Free Agents for NY Knicks to Si... (Jun '13) Jun '13 capster 1
News The Knicks' Season Ends in Indiana (May '13) May '13 Polomichel6333 1
News Brooklyn Nets Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade R... (Jun '12) Apr '13 World Champion 5
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
More from around the web