Ellis Caps Rally as Warriors Stun Nets

Ellis Caps Rally as Warriors Stun Nets

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 24, 2007, titled Ellis Caps Rally as Warriors Stun Nets . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Baron Davis had three choices on the final fast break: a difficult drive to the basket, a risky alley-oop to Al Harrington, or an easy pass to young Monta Ellis for an open jumper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

joe joe

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 25, 2007
All I can say is.Cry baby vince deserves this. Its great to see his former team surpassing his cast of so called greats.He gave up on a his former team and look now. The longer mr half human half insane man stays in New Jersey he will be worth nothing. Just take a look at fan voting for allstar game. As for jason age is creeping up.This team needs help, what an embarrassing last 2 games.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 25, 2007
Jay z trade the big 3. PLEASE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kidd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
News Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
News Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
News Most Intriguing Free Agents for NY Knicks to Si... (Jun '13) Jun '13 capster 1
News The Knicks' Season Ends in Indiana (May '13) May '13 Polomichel6333 1
News Brooklyn Nets Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade R... (Jun '12) Apr '13 World Champion 5
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
More from around the web