Lakers' Bryant decides to skip All-Star game

Full story: LA Daily News 46
In the end, Kobe Bryant decided it was better to sit and rest rather than play with pain. Full Story
Sammy

Newmarket, Canada

#23 Feb 13, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
Kobe needs time off to chase that white booty, married a mexican, like all blacks they love white women.
Perhaps the white dudes are not performing. Its the white women chasing black men. You got it all wrong son.
hunkie boy

Fontana, CA

#24 Feb 13, 2010
white women are chasin black $, don't see white women f--- -g black janitors or shoeshine parlor workers.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#25 Feb 13, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
white women are chasin black $, don't see white women f----g black janitors or shoeshine parlor workers.
Its the culture theyre (white women)attracted to and yes, I see plenty of white women seeking out blacks with lower paying jobs.

Shoeshine? wow, way to stereotype. I suppose your an educated investment banker or Engineer right?

Probably a disgruntled retail employee tired of getting "shafted' by the black man but in either case, your insecurities shine through clearly.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#26 Feb 13, 2010
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch the nba more now than ever before.They have the white european players that make the league look more american than before, and some of them can really out play you soul brothers, it's fun to watch.
ok, avoiding my question "what makes Kobe lazy"...Just as I thought, So, let's move right along to your second ridiculous claim:

Which "european" can "outplay" the top soul brothers of the league?

Give me an Example and since the topic has been Kobe, lets compare said "european" player(s) with Kobe...who's better than KB?

(Jeopardy music playing)
hunkie boy

Fontana, CA

#27 Feb 13, 2010
wow@ what a dubious distinction to encounter another on line know it all from washinton state, you join the likes of xeno, some guy named wow and others, all of them boosting on their accomplishments ,living in places like welfare victorville ca. san bernardino{ghetto} ca. probably all michael jackson groupies!
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#28 Feb 13, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
wow@ what a dubious distinction to encounter another on line know it all from washinton state, you join the likes of xeno, some guy named wow and others, all of them boosting on their accomplishments ,living in places like welfare victorville ca. san bernardino{ghetto} ca. probably all michael jackson groupies!
I thought we were simply having a discussion..Why so defensive?

Please show where I revealed any personal "accomplishments"... .

I simply asked a few questions, ones which have not been answered but, met with cop-out replies.

See the name above "Water Boy"? that was picked to alienate myself from all the self proclaimed "bad boy's" and "Killa's" and oh yes,
The Self-Proclaimed "HUNKIE BOY'S".

Im the LOWLY Waterboy.

I understand it must hurt to be Hosed down by one so down the totem pole.
West Valley Dave Smith

United States

#29 Feb 13, 2010
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, avoiding my question "what makes Kobe lazy"...Just as I thought, So, let's move right along to your second ridiculous claim:
Which "european" can "outplay" the top soul brothers of the league?
Give me an Example and since the topic has been Kobe, lets compare said "european" player(s) with Kobe...who's better than KB?
(Jeopardy music playing)
dirk nowitzki!.........You soul brothers are good as basketball, hispanics are good at soccer, orientals are good at ping pong, and White Americans are great at Team Ownership.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#30 Feb 13, 2010
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
dirk nowitzki!.........You soul brothers are good as basketball, hispanics are good at soccer, orientals are good at ping pong, and White Americans are great at Team Ownership.
Dirk Nowitzki is a good player for sure and he leads Kobe in some statistical areas. Rebounds and Fg%(barely and because of position. Theyre nearly equally as effecient, as kobe is leading in other areas (assts/steals) But, Would you really consider him better?

Do you consider him to be as versatile as kobe? Does he command the same doubles and triples as kobe?

BBall Iq/experience....?

Would you put the ball in Kobe or Dirks hand in crunch time?

Not a bad choice going with Dirk but how did I know he would be your first pick? who else?, you said you watch now more than ever...

Not that a White person cannot be better but, I dont see it now as you do.

BTW, Orientals are also great at baseball and kickin' our ass in the olympics no?

And FYI, I dont think kobe is playing the best. I believe Lebron is playing the best overall, hes the most dominant hands down.
hunkie boy

Fontana, CA

#31 Feb 13, 2010
H2O boy, i am not defensive, i honestly don't care about pro basketball, annoys me when i see/hear NBA players being interveewed, all i hear;"no wat um sayin":se wat i mean". amazing the players from serbia, spain and other countries speak proper english and the black NBA players can't, compounded with most having criminal records.in essence, i am not a white groupie!
I HEARD

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Feb 13, 2010
Hey I heard that Dwight Howard is taunted by Shaq.

Well Dwight, welcome to Shaqsville. LOLOLOL
Magic Johnson

United States

#33 Feb 13, 2010
Me Finks dat kobee Shoood be gettin plenny o rest an skip da awl star game. We needs dat boy to take us bak to da nba finols. We needs awl da hep dat we can git, expecially since we make a bad tra fo Ron Artis.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#34 Feb 13, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
H2O boy, i am not defensive, i honestly don't care about pro basketball, annoys me when i see/hear NBA players being interveewed, all i hear;"no wat um sayin":se wat i mean". amazing the players from serbia, spain and other countries speak proper english and the black NBA players can't, compounded with most having criminal records.in essence, i am not a white groupie!
So were these "soul brothers" to say: "Do you understand" instead of: "Na' um' sayin'?", would it have any effect on the outcome of the game played or their performance therin?

Would it change your perception of African American's in General or would you simply find something else to gripe about?

Im guessing the latter.

It wont change in that regard so you can either discuss topics which are actually PERTINENT to the game or ignore it all together..since by your own admission: "You dont care about pro bball"...
hunkie boy

Fontana, CA

#35 Feb 14, 2010
THE NBA need to have a reading and orator class for the african american bb, starting with duffys reader<"RUN DICK run ";SEE SPOt JUMP"or bring back little black sambo. there venacular is embrassing ,"ya know,"
Mvpbrodie93

Far Rockaway, NY

#36 Feb 14, 2010
The allstar game is stupid , but it's better than the probowl.
Btw allstar Slam dunk contest SUCKED
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#37 Feb 14, 2010
Mvpbrodie93 wrote:
The allstar game is stupid , but it's better than the probowl.
Btw allstar Slam dunk contest SUCKED
The as game is cool when all starters are playing, kobe included. I think the Slam dunk has sucked for several years now though. It doesnt hold the same excitement for me anymore even, no, especially with all the extra hype for it...
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#38 Feb 14, 2010
*sorry, when all the TRUE all stars are playing*
Sammy

Grimsby, Canada

#39 Feb 14, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
white women are chasin black $, don't see white women f----g black janitors or shoeshine parlor workers.
You would be suprised fool
nook

Manning, SC

#40 Feb 15, 2010
I want him to play but he is hunt so it is what it is
nook

Manning, SC

#41 Feb 15, 2010
*sorry, when all the TRUE all stars are playing
Sammy

Grimsby, Canada

#42 Feb 15, 2010
nook wrote:
I want him to play but he is hunt so it is what it is
WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kidd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
Most Intriguing Free Agents for NY Knicks to Si... (Jun '13) Jun '13 capster 1
The Knicks' Season Ends in Indiana (May '13) May '13 Polomichel6333 1
Brooklyn Nets Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade R... (Jun '12) Apr '13 World Champion 5
New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
More from around the web