Lakers' Bryant decides to skip All-Star game

Full story: LA Daily News

In the end, Kobe Bryant decided it was better to sit and rest rather than play with pain.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Steve the Flash

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

I am truly happy that Kobe is not playing in the All-Star game!!! I'm even more thrilled that the

LAKESHOW has done so well without him and Andrew Bynum....As a long-time Laker Fan;

(since 1967) I know that this is one of the most talented Laker teams I have seen in years!!!

Now is the time to put together a long winning streak, that will send the message to ALL

the teams in the NBA... The LAKESHOW is the REAL DEAL!!! Cleveland will not be in the

Finals neither will Boston....But it doesn't make a difference anyway to us, because, the

LAKESHOW will beat any team in the Finals..GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!FLASH WITH THE CASH!!!!!!!
waldobinney

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Kobe ? Who ?
bbfan88

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Kobe who? The Lakers just mowed thru three playoff contenders without him. I'm glad that common sense prevailed and despite the lure of playing in front of a football sized crowd I think Bryant's legacy will be more dependent on rings not all stars.

Gasol justifying his all star selection, although I personally thought he wasn't deserving. But obviously Gasol was given an opportunity to emerge from Bryant's shadow even for a few games.

If I was Bryant I might sit out until all the nagging injuries heal. This stretch without Bryant is helping develop their bench. It also is giving confidence to other players on the team
Jack

Lebanon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

If you took all the stars that sat out the NFL All Star game and the stars who will sit out of the NBA All Star game, glued them together and shot them into outer space they would produce enough light to out shine the sun.
chaim

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

sucks
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Knowing kobe, he wont rest as much as needed.
dupont117

Cobourg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

LO is right. snarling, trash talking and chest thumping does not indicate fierceness/cometetiveness or toughness...it demonstrate insecurity. Kevin Garnett does this everytime.he turns off a lot of basketball fans
West Valley Dave Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Kobe is typical of all black players...lazy, over paid and ungreatful that he has an opportunity to play profesionally.
Hampsters

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

The NBA allstar game is a meaningless game. Kobe should rest and get ready for 2nd half of the season.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
Kobe is typical of all black players...lazy, over paid and ungreatful that he has an opportunity to play profesionally.
He's lazy because he skipped the AS Game to heal up and reecooperate?

Hmmm, Lets see: Risk getting further injured in a game meaning NOTHING -OR- REST through said MEANINGLESS game and return to the team HEALTHY and ready for the part that actually counts....Oooohh...tough one!

My take on the rest of your silly post is: YOU are bitter, lonely and angry at the world that a black man can do what you cannot duplicate in a dream.You project your failure here.

BTW, "WEST VALLEY DAVE SMITH"? What are you, a used Car salesman? LOL

I can see you know with your paisley shirt tucked into a pair of 2nd hand store grand-pa pants, melon size belt buckle and a cheap cowboy hat...:

"She's a runner! tell you what, since I like you, ill go ahead and giv'er to ya' fer 25, no $22-hun-ered'!

LMAO! Youre in the wrong Forum to Troll.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Yea and white guys are not... bubble off
West Valley Dave Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lazy because he skipped the AS Game to heal up and reecooperate?
Hmmm, Lets see: Risk getting further injured in a game meaning NOTHING -OR- REST through said MEANINGLESS game and return to the team HEALTHY and ready for the part that actually counts....Oooohh...tough one!
My take on the rest of your silly post is: YOU are bitter, lonely and angry at the world that a black man can do what you cannot duplicate in a dream.You project your failure here.
BTW, "WEST VALLEY DAVE SMITH"? What are you, a used Car salesman? LOL
I can see you know with your paisley shirt tucked into a pair of 2nd hand store grand-pa pants, melon size belt buckle and a cheap cowboy hat...:
"She's a runner! tell you what, since I like you, ill go ahead and giv'er to ya' fer 25, no $22-hun-ered'!
LMAO! Youre in the wrong Forum to Troll.
Look, Le Roy the soul brother, i'm just saying what most people think and are afraid to say.Whats wrong with the truth?
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Look, Le Roy the soul brother, i'm just saying what most people think and are afraid to say.Whats wrong with the truth?
Okay, Mr. West valley Dave Smith Ford, so let us hear some truth then...

Explain how kobe is "Lazy"...

For However you view blacks and kobe, I bet it does not stop you from watching...does it?

Drumroll please, here comes the truth...
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

lol..for every troll eaten another shows up.
West Valley Dave Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Mr. West valley Dave Smith Ford, so let us hear some truth then...
Explain how kobe is "Lazy"...
For However you view blacks and kobe, I bet it does not stop you from watching...does it?
Drumroll please, here comes the truth...
I watch the nba more now than ever before.They have the white european players that make the league look more american than before, and some of them can really out play you soul brothers, it's fun to watch.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
I watch the nba more now than ever before.They have the white european players that make the league look more american than before, and some of them can really out play you soul brothers, it's fun to watch.
Not to cut your thunder there pal. We are home of Euro players. How do Euro players look more American? If you are going to talk smack back it up. So let me see Barganani and Hedo out play Bosh. Yea whatever. Sit down clown.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why don't you answer the question Water asked. You reply with this garbage? oh please
Mike

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Excellent decision!
hunkie boy

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Kobe needs time off to chase that white booty, married a mexican, like all blacks they love white women.
davidozone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

I would to.Why work for the jews for free?It's in his contract as monetary bonus if he is selected to the team,no mention that he must play in it.If all the slave watusies awakened as Koby has the league (Jews) would mandate play if voted onto the roster.Finally the slaves are thinking like the masters!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Kidd Discussions

Search the Jason Kidd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... Jan '14 Sammy 3
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Early Predictions for NY Knicks' Starting 5 Nex... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jammer Man 2
Most Intriguing Free Agents for NY Knicks to Si... (Jun '13) Jun '13 capster 1
The Knicks' Season Ends in Indiana (May '13) May '13 Polomichel6333 1
Brooklyn Nets Offseason Tracker: Latest Trade R... (Jun '12) Apr '13 World Champion 5
New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••