SKOLNICK: Once wise guy, Williams is key guy

The Heat features so many veterans that a different player reaches a career milestone each day. Full Story
Lordy

Binondo, Philippines

#1 Mar 6, 2007
Some individuals learn from the past while others bloom late and Williams is a very good example. Nacho libre!!
Dave in LA

Bell, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2007
I'm happy for Jwill and all the players that were said to be cancers like Posey and Walker. I'm glad they proved all those naysayers wrong.
GioGabe -Manila

Philippines

#3 Mar 6, 2007
Assist/Turnover Ratio
1. A. Daniels WAS 3.79
2. J. Calderon TOR 3.71
3. S. Rodriguez POR 3.57
4. J. Williams MIA 3.57

Willimas is a very good point guard, he was just injured but props to him for being a true warrior
Consolidator

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2007
I am glad that you "get it".Wade & Shaq are our best players, but it is JWill that makes them so good together.Never a fan of JWill before he got here, but I now I now have the greatest respect for his game. Outside of DWade, he is my favorite player.
Rico

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2007
Agree, JWill was the key to the Heat last year"s Championship title. JWill is one of the best point guards in the NBA. FIVE straight years he has always been in the top 1, 2, or 3 in the NBA in assists to turnover ratio. This year hurting with knee, and abdominal tear, this guy is a true WARRIOR, and never complains. He plays to win even hurting bad. I just hope the Heat sign him after next year to a 3 year extension. A healthy JWill next year, and DWADE running the court..PRICELESS
Rashead

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2007
I'll never FORGET when JWill joined the Hopeless Memphis Grizzles. One year after, he took them into the NBA playoffs for 3 straight years. The last year in the Grizzles against the Suns he averaged 17 points a game, the hottest shooter on the team, and in the playoffs, shooting 58% and JWill almost won 2 games, but Paul Gasol blew both games at the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kapono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
More from around the web