Kapono not mad about the 'business'

Kapono not mad about the 'business'

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Kapono not mad about the 'business'. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He returned to AmericanAirlines Arena the way he left - as the top 3-point shooter in the NBA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

oksana

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2008
Did Kapono say the HEAT had a lot of talented guys? Where are they?
don shula 1972

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 5, 2008
oksana wrote:
playing for other teams . Riley made a big boo boo.
BeGeezus

Kingston, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2008
Quite a sense of humor I would say.
Wade

San Juan, Philippines

#4 Feb 5, 2008
oksana wrote:
Its not a literal comment! Kapono is politicking! be sensitive and use some intelligence!
Pedro Heizer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 5, 2008
I love Jason's sarcasm when he said that we are not missing him because we have alot of talented guys. cracked me up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kapono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
News Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
News Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
News Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
News Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
News Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
More from around the web