SKOLNICK: Only work will carry Heat to win

MIAMI To get a W in Chicago on Tuesday, the Heat must wisely choose the right W. Whine? Wail? Wallow? Work? What will it be? "It's just not getting back, all the loose balls," Shaquille O'Neal said. Full Story
Avdagic Sabahudin -Bosnia

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#1 Apr 22, 2007
I think Riley should play Wade as sixth man, only question is he has the gutz to do that.
TIFFY

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 23, 2007
WADE AS 6TH MAN? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. ANYWAY I THINK THE HEAT WILL MAKE THE NECESSARY ADJSTMENTS AND I THINK WE GOTTA STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE REFS AND JUST OUT THERE AND PLAY OUR GAME HOPEFULLY SHAQ CAN STAY OUT ON THE FLOOR HE NEEDS TO BE GETTING MORE TOUCHES AS WE PLAY INSIDE-OUT. I HAVE FAITH IN THIS TEAM TO WIN! LET'S GO HEAT!!!!
Patrick Baird

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2007
The Bulls shot horrendously from 3 pt territory and still won. The Heat will get blown out in game 2 as the Bulls return to shooting form. The infighting on the Heat has only started.

“Moji”

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#4 Apr 23, 2007
I'm confident about the Heat to right the wrongs in game 2 since most Heat players forgot game 1 started the playoffs. Where was Eddie? Gary was an oven mitt (instead of the glove), Kaponoís shooting was out-of-touch, Zo was playing a measly 14 mins and Posey got a bit timid by being public enemy 1 with bulls fans they are bound to answer the Bulls with another punch. Iím afraid to say this but Walker was actually good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kapono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
More from around the web