Heat clinch spot in playoffs

Heat clinch spot in playoffs

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 5, 2007, titled Heat clinch spot in playoffs. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

CLEVELAND Because there always have been higher goals, the celebration was muted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

“I am not Going to Alabama!”

Since: Jan 07

NFL is Over My Head, USA

#1 Apr 5, 2007
Please, anyone, tell Pat Reilly to call me if he needs any advice on how to guide an injured team through the playoffs. I have tons of experience on guiding professional athletes to give you 110 percent and I do it by teaching them how to dig down deep and reach for intestital fortitude, character, teamwork and lots of integrity.

I am so filthy rich here these coon-ass people in Bama call me BIG DADDY after of William Faulkner's characters in his coon-ass hard to read Mississippi Coon Ass novels.

Say, you, lineman, don't make me go there and make you cry like I did to Manny Wright...; Can you believe that, these linemen here want to pick their nose right in the middle of a Spring blocking drill.

Slick Sadam Hu-Saban
ocala howie

Eustis, FL

#2 Apr 6, 2007
darn near blew another one! that JONES three attempt with the lead and the gane winding down was pretty stupid. we were lucky to win that one.
Sidney

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 6, 2007
It's interesting to see what this team has done in the absense of each Shaq (2 months) and Wade. Without Shaq, the team struggled through the first half of the season. Without Wade, the team is 12-4. Who truely is the backbone of this team? Shaq or Wade. We win games without Wade but in a fashion like we did last night. Wade is missed sorely because he would put the game away, take over in the end. I hope he's back for the playoffs!
UKOH

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2007
Made the playoffs the Heat may have done. On last night's performance it will not go past the first round ...
Rico

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2007
Props to Walker.I KNEW HE WAS DUE. And BIG steal by Jason Williams at the end of O.T. with 26 seconds left, And 3 for 4 free throws to seal it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kapono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
News Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
News Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
News Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
News Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
News Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
More from around the web