Walker keeps Heat hot

Walker keeps Heat hot

There are 29 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Walker keeps Heat hot. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It was a game as wildly erratic as the play of Heat forward Antoine Walker. Bad early, better late, and just enough at the finish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hamza

Miami, FL

#22 Mar 14, 2007
toine baby yeah keep doing it man
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!
ocala howie

Windermere, FL

#23 Mar 14, 2007
BADFISH wrote:
IF I WERE COACH I WOULD FINE WALKER EVERY TIME HE CHUCKED A 3 BALL IN THE AIR. IF HE TOOK THE BALL TO THE RIM EVERYTIME HE COULD BE A 20 POINT SCORER AGAIN.Y DOESNT HE SEE THAT
that next to the last 3 attempt nearly cost us. twon was dumb to launch that one.
ira-sucks

Nutting Lake, MA

#24 Mar 14, 2007
Walker took 6 shots and wasn't in the game when the Heat blew the lead.

RAY Were YOU watching the game. The Heat were fine with Walker in the game it was the STARTERS that blew the lead.
None of you people watch these games. You make stuff up.

Jason Williams has down crap this year. Its about time you call him out for it. Williams is shooting 40 %

No team ever lost a game when someone missed six shots BEFORE THE THIRD QUARTER ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TEAM WAS ALREADY LOSING BEFORE WALKER PLAYED.
ira-sucks

Nutting Lake, MA

#25 Mar 14, 2007
Hardaway lives in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He is allowed to have his opinion and half you people whining that he hates gay people probably bash them yourself. HYPOCRITES.
BITCH SLAPPER

Covington, LA

#26 Mar 14, 2007
HARDAWAY'S THE MAN, HE DID THE RIGHT THING AND SAID THE RIGHT THING, EXCEPT HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT OUT THE WORD "HATE", AND USED "DISLIKE" INSTEAD.
HE SHOULD BE HONORED LIKE ANY OTHER PLAYER,SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHOULDN'T AFFECT HIS CARREER,PEOPLE ARE BIENG PREJUDICE AGAINST "HIM" FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES.
Big Arms

United States

#27 Mar 15, 2007
ira-sucks wrote:
Walker took 6 shots and wasn't in the game when the Heat blew the lead.
RAY Were YOU watching the game. The Heat were fine with Walker in the game it was the STARTERS that blew the lead.
None of you people watch these games. You make stuff up.
Jason Williams has down crap this year. Its about time you call him out for it. Williams is shooting 40 %
No team ever lost a game when someone missed six shots BEFORE THE THIRD QUARTER ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TEAM WAS ALREADY LOSING BEFORE WALKER PLAYED.
HEY IRA SUCKS ARE YOU MARRIED TO WALKER ?? YOU MUST BE HIS WIFE...Walker played SO BAD in the 3 quarters missed a easy layup, He had 2 turnovers, but had a Good 4 th quarter. His tippy toe BROKEN TOE JAM threes were are a FU****G JOKE. And do you watch the games ?? WILLIAMS kept the Heat in the game with 3 threes and 2 free throws in the 3rd. AND WILLIAMS is playing HURT all year. Playing with a torn abodominal muscle and very sore knee and dishing out perfect passes to his teamates. Walkers game is going to the HOOP, and stop taken 3's..Walker's a piss poor free throw shooter..I think SHAQ"S free throw averages is better. But Williams keept them in the game. AND YES WALKER WAS IN THE GAME WITH A 10 point TURNAROUND that favorited the JAZZ. BUT I'm still ROOTING FOR WALKER THE REST OF THE YEAR..
Reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#28 Mar 15, 2007
Big Arms wrote:
<quoted text> HEY IRA SUCKS ARE YOU MARRIED TO WALKER ?? YOU MUST BE HIS WIFE...Walker played SO BAD in the 3 quarters missed a easy layup, He had 2 turnovers, but had a Good 4 th quarter. His tippy toe BROKEN TOE JAM threes were are a FU****G JOKE. And do you watch the games ?? WILLIAMS kept the Heat in the game with 3 threes and 2 free throws in the 3rd. AND WILLIAMS is playing HURT all year. Playing with a torn abodominal muscle and very sore knee and dishing out perfect passes to his teamates. Walkers game is going to the HOOP, and stop taken 3's..Walker's a piss poor free throw shooter..I think SHAQ"S free throw averages is better. But Williams keept them in the game. AND YES WALKER WAS IN THE GAME WITH A 10 point TURNAROUND that favorited the JAZZ. BUT I'm still ROOTING FOR WALKER THE REST OF THE YEAR..
Hey big arms...if you can do better, get out there!

(I love these "fans" who put down these athletes who are far more talented than they could even imagine).
Preston

Miami, FL

#29 Mar 15, 2007
ira-sucks wrote:
Hardaway lives in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He is allowed to have his opinion
Yes, he is allowed to have his opinion, just as we are allowed to comment on how ignorant and hateful that opinion is.

Isn't free speech a wonderful thing?
Ira-Sucks

Nutting Lake, MA

#30 Mar 16, 2007
You are probably the biggest bigot out there Preston. Have mommy run your bath and go drown in it. Oh look I am allowed an opinion too.

Big arms you loser. He won us the game. Miami fans are stupid biased jack@@@@@ That is a fact.

8 game winning streak and you are whining like a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kapono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
News Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
News Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
News Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
News Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
News Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
News Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
More from around the web