Next stop for Heat: Chicago

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

ORLANDO Second verse same as the first? The Heat's championship defense will begin against the same first-round playoff opponent the franchise's first title run began against a year ago.
Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2007
Mark Turgeon

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

D-Wade finds way to cope with pain
The toughest man since Naismith hung up peach baskets is turning to accupuncture to cope with the agonizing pain he's enduring.

No, it's not the shoulder that was almost amputated a couple months ago. D-Wade says his knee hurts even worse, citing the tendinitis that got worse while he was confined to a wheelchair.

The Nazareth of South Beach fought through the pain to contribute eights points in 24 minutes during a loss Monday to the lowly Celtics. Prediction: LeBron shows up D-Wade; Cavs in six.

Posted by Tim MacMahon
Mark Turgeon

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

THE MIGHTY BULLS WILL SWEEP THE CHUMPS FROM MIAMI INCLUDING DRAMA QUEEN
Bye Bye

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

It'll be the last stop too for this over rated bunch of head cases. Yjey started with a gumiliation and it will end that way too. 3 and out. The worst defending "champions" I have eveer seen.
Hyperdude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

WELL NO SUPRISE HERE! SCHLEPS GET BLOWN OUT AGAIN! LIKE I'VE SAYIN' SINCE DAY 1.
THEY SHOULD'VE RETOOLED THE TEAM AND BUILT AROUND WADE.
THIS STEADY DOSE OF EMBARRASSMENT IS GETTING TO BE ROUTINE. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL THINK THIER GOING TO TURN IT AROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS,JUST WATCH, THAT'S ALL. THIER TIME WAS LAST YEAR AND IT ENDED LAST YEAR. WITH THE SAME OLD FARTS.
Hyperdude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Mark Turgeon wrote:
D-Wade finds way to cope with pain
The toughest man since Naismith hung up peach baskets is turning to accupuncture to cope with the agonizing pain he's enduring.
No, it's not the shoulder that was almost amputated a couple months ago. D-Wade says his knee hurts even worse, citing the tendinitis that got worse while he was confined to a wheelchair.
The Nazareth of South Beach fought through the pain to contribute eights points in 24 minutes during a loss Monday to the lowly Celtics. Prediction: LeBron shows up D-Wade; Cavs in six.
Posted by Tim MacMahon
HEY DOOCHEBAG! WADE KICKED YOUR ASS LAST YEAR,GET OVER IT!
SEND NOWITZKIE A CHOKER TO PUT AROUND HIS NECK,BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO CHOKE AGAIN ON HASSELHOFFS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hyperdude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Mark Turgeon wrote:
THE MIGHTY BULLS WILL SWEEP THE CHUMPS FROM MIAMI INCLUDING DRAMA QUEEN
tHE MIGHTY SUNS KICK THE CHOKER MAVERICKS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
heat to win

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Bye Bye wrote:
It'll be the last stop too for this over rated bunch of head cases. Yjey started with a gumiliation and it will end that way too. 3 and out. The worst defending "champions" I have eveer seen.
3 and out, Ok last I check its best of 7. Thats why your not a heat fan. You can't add, D-Wade + Shaq = Win.
da boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

i really didnt want us da play chicago... but i still feel like we gone beat them... the bulls feel like they can beat the heat and i dont think that they have any respect for the champs... but dont worry we'll beat them
da boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Hyperdude wrote:
WELL NO SUPRISE HERE! SCHLEPS GET BLOWN OUT AGAIN! LIKE I'VE SAYIN' SINCE DAY 1.
THEY SHOULD'VE RETOOLED THE TEAM AND BUILT AROUND WADE.
THIS STEADY DOSE OF EMBARRASSMENT IS GETTING TO BE ROUTINE. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL THINK THIER GOING TO TURN IT AROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS,JUST WATCH, THAT'S ALL. THIER TIME WAS LAST YEAR AND IT ENDED LAST YEAR. WITH THE SAME OLD FARTS.
a idiot last nite jason williams, eddie jones, dwayne wade, or shaquil o'neal didnt play last nite thats why they loss so bad
cnich

Glen Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Bring it on Bulls, remember we have a rested Shaq, and Wade. Lets see how confident you'll be next week.
J-rock

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

This may be a problem, The Bulls give us hell every time they step on the court.
Bye Bye

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

heat to win wrote:
<quoted text>
3 and out, Ok last I check its best of 7. Thats why your not a heat fan. You can't add, D-Wade + Shaq = Win.
Hahahahaha. 3 or 4 it comes out the same way. a bunch of over paid losers and 1 drama queen.
JerryG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Isn't it ironic that the Heat started the season by getting blown out and subsequently finished the season by getting blown out! The Bulls have the Heat's number and are in their heads. The Bulls will eliminate the Heat.
joshs brother

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

The only thing the bulls are going to eliminate are their fanbase once they get their butts kicked out of the playoffs in FIVE...FIVE...FIVE GAMES!!

By the way, to the "Bye Bye" poster : Do us all a favor and live up to your name, okay?

HEAT IN 5.
Your In For IT NOW

Marina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Cant wait to see the faces of all these Heat haters.. Heat in 5! dont be surprised! losers.
Heat repeat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Turgeon, are you one of those sore-loser Mavs fans. Get over it, the better team (Heat) beat your Dallas team, D-Wade destroyed them. Can't wait to see the Mavs choke again this year.
NUT BUSTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

WHAT DID DA BOSS SAY? SOMETHING ABOUT HYPERDUDE'S AN IDIOT BECAUSE THEY RESTED THERE BEST PLAYERS? WHY WOULD THESE BUMS NEED REST? THEY GOT BLOWN OUT WHEN THEY WEREN'T RESTING. UNLESS YOUR A TEAM THAT'S BEEN PLAYING GREAT ALL YEAR,I DON'T THINK YOU REST PLAYERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CONSISTANT OR HAVE NO RYTHYM PLAYING TOGETHER. I THINK YOUR THE IDIOT!
THE HEAT GET BLOWN OUT BY THE BULLS OK, KEEP A MENTAL PICTURE OF THESE WORDS AND SEE IF I'M NOT RIGHT. I'M NOT A HEAT HATER,I'M A FAN WHO REALIZES HIS TEAM HAS TOO MANY PROBLEMS, AND I'M NOT IN SOME FREAKIN DREAM WORLD LIKE THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THESE GUYS (OLD FARTS) CAN TURN INTO SUPER STARS IN THE PLAYOFFS,WON'T HAPPEN!
Joker

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

NUT BUSTER wrote:
WHAT DID DA BOSS SAY? SOMETHING ABOUT HYPERDUDE'S AN IDIOT BECAUSE THEY RESTED THERE BEST PLAYERS? WHY WOULD THESE BUMS NEED REST? THEY GOT BLOWN OUT WHEN THEY WEREN'T RESTING. UNLESS YOUR A TEAM THAT'S BEEN PLAYING GREAT ALL YEAR,I DON'T THINK YOU REST PLAYERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CONSISTANT OR HAVE NO RYTHYM PLAYING TOGETHER. I THINK YOUR THE IDIOT!
THE HEAT GET BLOWN OUT BY THE BULLS OK, KEEP A MENTAL PICTURE OF THESE WORDS AND SEE IF I'M NOT RIGHT. I'M NOT A HEAT HATER,I'M A FAN WHO REALIZES HIS TEAM HAS TOO MANY PROBLEMS, AND I'M NOT IN SOME FREAKIN DREAM WORLD LIKE THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THESE GUYS (OLD FARTS) CAN TURN INTO SUPER STARS IN THE PLAYOFFS,WON'T HAPPEN!
Bullsh*t you are a just another pathetic hater you queer. All I ever see from you on this forum is sh*t talk the Miami Heat EVERY time you piece of sh*t. Listen if you dont like the Heat you can always go root your loser a$$ canes on. We dont need scumbags like you in our fanbase.
Chops

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2007

The Bulls are a better team than Miami, plain and simple. Deal with it and stop making excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Kapono Discussions

Search the Jason Kapono Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jones' defense HUGE vs. Spurs' Parker down stretch (Feb '07) Apr '13 Ginobili 4
Lakers Reportedly to Sign Free Agent Three-Poin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sammy 2
Miami Heat's Daequan Cook makes All-Star 3-poin... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 8
Heat's Daequan Cook comfortable changing shot f... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marquis 1
Daequan Cook ends Jason Kaponoa s reign in thre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
Magic march to next round (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 6
Are Raptors D.O.A.? (Apr '08) Apr '08 Richard TO 35
•••
•••