Boone set to face O'Neal in Miami

Boone set to face O'Neal in Miami

There are 2 comments on the Staten Island Advance story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Boone set to face O'Neal in Miami. In it, Staten Island Advance reports that:

“When I was younger, growing up, my favorite player was actually Shaq”

Seriously, now -- who in his right mind would actually look forward to the task of trying to guard Shaq? Josh Boone, apparently. via Staten Island Advance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staten Island Advance.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 20, 2007
Trade goone oops sorry boone
Bob Newton

#2 Feb 26, 2009
I think the Nets should trade Boone I watched him thru is College and pro Career He can be a great Player but is going no-where with the Nets He lost his starting position now his secound position who would not get depressed Whats next the D-Leauge What a waste of talent He needs a new start He will be a great defensive player for some team. But the Nets don't know how to couch or manage him properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It'll cost you at least $2,700 to talk to Hilla... Jun '15 Fart news 4
News Wisconsin stuns No. 1 Kentucky (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Gay Games Closing Ceremonies Will Be Held At Th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sick of Bigots 1
News Barack Obama Doesn't Care About Trayvon Martin (Jul '13) Jul '13 pandawillgood 1
News Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 1
News ESPN "regrets" reporter described gay NBA playe... (Apr '13) May '13 Joe Friday 40
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) May '13 _Jusayin_ 51
More from around the web