Bulls fall to Portland in double OT

Bulls fall to Portland in double OT

There are 23 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Bulls fall to Portland in double OT. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Jarrett Jack drove for a go-ahead basket and converted a three-point play with 19 seconds left in the second overtime Thursday night and the Portland Trail Blazers outlasted the Bulls 115-109 for their 15th win ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hardliner

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 4, 2008
RIPCITYD wrote:
Get use to losing to the third youngest team in NBA history! You no longer have the great Michael Jordan{should of been ours}. We owe da Bulls some ASS WHIPPINS, and it started last nite. When Greg Oden comes back next year {and wins rookie of the year},we will be tearing the NBA{nothing but average}league up.RIP CITY is back, and we are once again RED HOT &ROLLIN! Can you spell dynasty biotch!!!!
Portland looks good to be sure. I love that guard. Better be careful though chief and hope your bravado doesn’t lead to the Bowie curse for young Mr. Oden. Oh and by the way, Portland could have had MJ if they wanted him but they knew better didn’t they… LOL.

The current title chart reads as follows:

Bulls-6

Blazers-1

Get back to us here in Chicago when the blazers get to five and then we can start talking about a dynasty. Be sure to make an appointment though Biotch!
Blazer Believer

Portland, OR

#25 Jan 4, 2008
The Blazers deserve credit for recognizing skills up front, rather than in hindsight, like all the whiners above are doing with the Aldridge-Thomas deal.
Bear in mind that Boston gave the Blazers their second first-round pick for Theo Ratliff and Sebastian Telfair, which the Blazers then used to get the Wolves to give them Roy for Randy Foye. I'm sure the Minnesota fans whine just as much about that deal as the Bulls fans do about Aldridge for Thomas.
Roy and Aldridge: all-Rookie Team. Thomas and Foye: journeymen all the way.
But, no great joy in beating the Bulls this year. They suck, and need to do a little more work before messing up the umpteenth lottery pick of the post-Jordan era.
Meanwhile, the Blazers are far more focused on San Antonio, as our lotter days are over for a long time.
Hardliner

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 4, 2008
Blazer Believer wrote:
The Blazers deserve credit for recognizing skills up front, rather than in hindsight, like all the whiners above are doing with the Aldridge-Thomas deal.
Bear in mind that Boston gave the Blazers their second first-round pick for Theo Ratliff and Sebastian Telfair, which the Blazers then used to get the Wolves to give them Roy for Randy Foye. I'm sure the Minnesota fans whine just as much about that deal as the Bulls fans do about Aldridge for Thomas.
Roy and Aldridge: all-Rookie Team. Thomas and Foye: journeymen all the way.
But, no great joy in beating the Bulls this year. They suck, and need to do a little more work before messing up the umpteenth lottery pick of the post-Jordan era.
Meanwhile, the Blazers are far more focused on San Antonio, as our lotter days are over for a long time.
You Better hope Oden can stay healthy. I think Portland is cursed when it comes to big men. If he doesn't they are a one and done team for years. Either way it sure was fun watching Michael and the boys whip the Blazers a-s-s in the finals. How did Pippen work out for you guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarrett Jack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... (Jul '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
News Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... (May '14) Jul '14 wertgh 2
News Chris Bosh has Hangover 3 bachelor party in Vegas (Jul '11) Jul '11 Jate 1
News Recap: Hornets Drop Lakers In Stunning Game 1 U... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kratos_1 5
News Person familiar with trade: 5-player deal sends... (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Timberwolves' losing streak hits 13 as Toronto ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 CamelTow 11
News Cavs fall to 0-2 despite James' triple-double i... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Mee 1
More from around the web