Injured Eddy Curry's 'lack of desire' concerns New York Knicks

Full story: Newsday
Eddy Curry pedaled on a stationary bike in cool-down speed, watching teammates run up and down the floor in a scrimmage. Read more
BottleRocket

Farmington, NM

#1 Nov 21, 2008
What a BUM!!!!

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#2 Nov 21, 2008
well, he could walk into Yankee Stadium this moment and pose as CC Sabathia
NYY

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2008
Guinness Drinker wrote:
well, he could walk into Yankee Stadium this moment and pose as CC Sabathia
Ain't that the truth
Will

Stony Brook, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2008
Who wants this garbage? My father despised this guy from the moment he came to New York. I gave him the benefit of the doubt by saying at least he contributed to the Bulls first playoff appearance since Jordan last played for the Bulls. But now I'm with my father. I much rather have Jerome Williams back. At least he played with energy every time.
Will

Stony Brook, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2008
I just don't see how this guy is going to fit in that team. Even when he comes back he'll only get the same playing time as Darko was getting when he was a Piston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jared Jeffries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Knicks will not match Lin offer (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 6
News Why The New York Knicks Should Consider Bringin... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Knicks links: Steve Novak, Jeremy Lin still wai... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Stoudemire out indefinitely with back injury (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hoopster 3
News Knicks add Bibby, re-sign Jeffries (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alan 1
News Celtics take 2-0 lead over Knicks with 96-93 win (Apr '11) Apr '11 KILLASWAGGA803 1
News Tracy McGrady Acquired By Knicks (Feb '10) May '10 Drew Brown Bundini 4
More from around the web