With no Robinson, Knicks' Duhon gets ...

With no Robinson, Knicks' Duhon gets run ragged

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 7, 2008, titled With no Robinson, Knicks' Duhon gets run ragged. In it, Newsday reports that:

Nate Robinson appears unlikely to play in today's noon game against the Pistons, which is bad for the Knicks .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jerry

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Collins or Marbury would sure be nice to have now. Oh well.
venom

Albany, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2008
Jerry wrote:
Collins or Marbury would sure be nice to have now. Oh well.
trading your only backup point guard fore a guy whon aftewr 2 weeks can't pass his physical, draft a soft Italian player who is out after one summer league game. Get us excited about the team for 8 games, while 2 players play at all-star level.... then say whoops, we will sacrifice next two years so we can bend over for Lebron in 2010. BTW Tim Thomas game hasn't changed much. He's still a 6'10" stiff who rather hoist up jump shots rather than go inside (even when it's open). Walsh and the great D'Anton have successfully squashed all the early excitement and given us a lottery team. gee Isiah could have done that ... and he would have drafted Lopez instead of Galinari
bighomie

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2008
i feel like duhon can handle it....he's finally in a system where he can thrive....lets talk about this on my knicksnet.com page if you want to...http://knicks.knicksnet.c om/service/displayKickPlace.ki ckAction?u=4092956&as=3203 4
john gotti

Henderson, NV

#5 Dec 8, 2008
knics su ck black co ck they will be good in like 3 to 5 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jared Jeffries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Knicks will not match Lin offer (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 6
News Why The New York Knicks Should Consider Bringin... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Knicks links: Steve Novak, Jeremy Lin still wai... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Stoudemire out indefinitely with back injury (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hoopster 3
News Knicks add Bibby, re-sign Jeffries (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alan 1
News Celtics take 2-0 lead over Knicks with 96-93 win (Apr '11) Apr '11 KILLASWAGGA803 1
News Tracy McGrady Acquired By Knicks (Feb '10) May '10 Drew Brown Bundini 4
More from around the web