HAWKS 98, KNICKS 95: Knicks: Oh, shoot!

HAWKS 98, KNICKS 95: Knicks: Oh, shoot!

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 6, 2008, titled HAWKS 98, KNICKS 95: Knicks: Oh, shoot!. In it, Newsday reports that:

On a night when the Knicks welcomed back two of their injured players - although both weren't able to make it completely through - something still was missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

A fan

Waterbury, CT

#1 Dec 6, 2008
is it me or does Duhon and Dantoni always have an excuse for something. They both always say 'We'll get better at it' or 'it was our first time'. Duhon acts like he is a star or somethin and Dantoni is lucky the knicks are rebuilding or they wouldnt take his stupid 'We'll get better at it' comment and the thing is, he can do bad because there is no pressure. He has two years to get the job done.
Jerry

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2008
Wonderful, there is hope that the Knicks can come to a conclusion on the buyout of Marbury. Brilliant !!!!! Yet another player let go for ...... nothing in return. While the Knicks flounder in a sea of change 3 all star players and a player with great potential in Collins are being let go for what? For Tim Thomas? he is not in the long term rebuilding process. You give up Zach (25 pts. 10 rbs gm) Mardy Collins (getting time with the clippers and producing now, amazing what a little time on the court can do). You give up the most consistent Knick over the last few years in terms of scoring and even temperness for Harrington, a small forward who is taking minutes away from Chandler. I think the Knicks could have hired a 40 k a year accoutant and he could have done a better job than the 12 to 15 million that D'Antoni and Donny are getting, yet they are getting accolades in the press for making room for LEBRON. Whoopie Doo. Lebron has never said he would even leave the Cavs never mind playing for a Soap Opera in NY. Whats next? Get rid of Curry and get a new ball boy? That would be better than the last trades and at least you're getting someone who can contribute and grow with the team. Snakes alive Donnie what are you and D'an thinin? Are you just bored? Do you really think you guys should be getting paid at all? You are really going to look like bloomin idiots when Marbury plays at an all star level with the Magic. Give your salaries back go join the Peace Corps and do some real good for humanity. Who are you kiddin.....besides the dumb a** sportswriters and fans with ficklefaniotios. Dolan I await your email, I'm ready to take over the team, I'll coach, manage and even be a ball boy so you don't have to trade Curry, for 100K plus expenses.
Jerry

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2008
I get it now. Dolan buy Newsday. Dolan no like Marbury. Dolan pay Sportswriters 50k to write nice sports stories. Sportswriters want to buy presents for kids. They no like Marbury either, they lub Donnie and Marie. They so smart. Look how de get rid of da hi payin all star playas fo nottin. Good Boys.....now sit sportwriteres, sit. Good Boys....

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2008
trading your only backup point guard for a guy who after 2 weeks can't pass his physical, draft a soft Italian player who is out after one summer league game. Get us excited about the team for 8 games, while 2 players play at all-star level.... then say whoops, we will sacrifice next two years so we can bend over for Lebron in 2010. BTW Tim Thomas game hasn't changed much. He's still a 6'10" stiff who rather hoist up jump shots rather than go inside (even when it's open). Walsh and the great D'Anton have successfully squashed all the early excitement and given us a lottery team. gee Isiah could have done that ... and he would have drafted Lopez instead of Galinari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jared Jeffries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Knicks will not match Lin offer (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 6
News Why The New York Knicks Should Consider Bringin... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Knicks links: Steve Novak, Jeremy Lin still wai... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Stoudemire out indefinitely with back injury (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hoopster 3
News Knicks add Bibby, re-sign Jeffries (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alan 1
News Celtics take 2-0 lead over Knicks with 96-93 win (Apr '11) Apr '11 KILLASWAGGA803 1
News Tracy McGrady Acquired By Knicks (Feb '10) May '10 Drew Brown Bundini 4
More from around the web