Pacers trim two from roster

Pacers trim two from roster

There are 28 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 30, 2006, titled Pacers trim two from roster. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Pacers released John Edwards and rookie swingman James White today to reach the 15-man roster limit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

South Bend, IN

#21 Oct 30, 2006
I'd rather keep Edwards and White and get rid of Jackson and Tinsley. There comes a point in time when a surgeon must cut out the cancer infecting the body...now is that time.
Todd Winchester

Monon, IN

#22 Oct 30, 2006
The Pacers are on a slow train to NO WHERE...Folks, I hoped you have enjoyed the Great years and the great leadership from Reggie....Because this team has no real direction on the floor or in the front office....Donnie and Bird have lost their touch...
Anon

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Oct 30, 2006
Hmmm, did they not have enough guns?
Dave

University Park, IL

#24 Oct 30, 2006
Don't we have a developmental league that we can send him to???(just like that European we drafted last year).
huh

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Oct 30, 2006
yea lets keep the gang bangers on the team and keep off the good role models!! Want idiots.
Tim

AOL

#26 Oct 30, 2006
<yawn>

When's the home opener? See you there! Go Pacers!!!!!!!!!
Paul

Reynolds, IN

#27 Oct 30, 2006
So it's official... I've lost all trust in Larry Bird. Not only did we not get rid of Jamaal "I can't take step without hurting myself" Tinsley and Stephen "I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a pistol shot or jumpshot" Jackson, but now we are cutting James White.

I guess the good news is there will be plenty of seats available this year....
IU alum

AOL

#28 Oct 30, 2006
What were they thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starting James White Makes No Sense for New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 4
News New York Knicks' Ronnie Brewer Returns to Practice (Oct '12) Oct '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Looking for shots? Tinsley declines (Feb '07) Feb '07 Larry W 5
News Pacers' surprise top pick: 6-9 forward Williams (Nov '06) Nov '06 CECE MOSS 1
News Too many questions face reconstructed group rig... (Nov '06) Nov '06 MDANTE 38
News White, Edwards miss cut (Oct '06) Nov '06 b-town fiasco 33
News Ready or not, roster to be cut to 15 today (Oct '06) Oct '06 Steve from Kokomo 19