Bulls' follies extend to timeouts -- Boston Celtics, James Posey

Only in a Bulls season of wacky off-the-court lowlights and massive underachieving could this story develop. Full Story
Jenny

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2008
yeah benny's been in news news quite a bit lately. seems he's the only one providing excitement for this team. maybe the team can vote to fine and suspend this goon hiding behind the outfit.
Sad Bulls Fan

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 3, 2008
I was at the game and Benny did not throw the t-shirts at them. Me and my two year old God Son had our eyes on Benny as he was nearing half court with his basketball getting ready for his over the head half court shooting(which he is very good at by the way). Then out of no where these two t-shirts coming flying by and SLIDES into the area where the Celts were huddled during a time out. I then looked away and saw one of the people on the floor having trouble with his t-shirt gun. I then saw the Bulls team lady go and explain what happened to a referee who then explained to the Celts at the end of the time out. Now I remember why I hate the celts, even with KG. Go Western Conference.
MDK

Mount Pleasant, SC

#3 Apr 3, 2008
Boo Hoo. Did the little t-shirt give them a boo boo? Why don't they just file a lawsuit already? Crybabies!
too old

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2008
No one's hiding behind the outfit... he's a real bull. Honest.:)

I was at a game once where his head fell off. Very traumatic!

Garnett and Posey need to grow up.
Question

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2008
The Bulls are still playing?
Hilary

Rockford, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2008
>The Bulls are still playing?

The Cubs are still playing?
Lexi

Englewood, CO

#8 Apr 3, 2008
Really? lets stick w/ the issue at hand instead of bringing other sports into the conversation...your an idiot Hilary
Dchicago

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 3, 2008
Get over yourself Gernett...i'm sure you've been hit by worse stuff than that in the ghetto. worry about the game and stop complaining like a little wanker.
Mark

Mount Prospect, IL

#11 Apr 3, 2008
What a cry baby.
Gerry

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 3, 2008
You gotta be careful with those t-shirt guns, thats how Maude Flanders was killed

“Go Cubs Go!”

Since: Sep 07

Homewood

#13 Apr 3, 2008
At least Benny wasn't getting arrested selling Weed outside Cabrini Green this time..
Sean

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 3, 2008
The sight of huge burly men complaining that a mascot shot T-shirts at them is hilarious. "WHAAAAAHH!!!! Mommy, he hit me with a T-shirt!

Shut up and play ball, ya whiney tit.

“Go Cubs Go!”

Since: Sep 07

Homewood

#15 Apr 3, 2008
Gerry wrote:
You gotta be careful with those t-shirt guns, thats how Maude Flanders was killed
Fantastic!!! hahahhhhahhaahaa.....
Hilary

Rockford, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2008
Chicago sports is on topic. And I will care about the Cubs when they actually win something. So yeah, I've never cared for the Cubs. At least the Bulls had a good run in recent decades despite a few downturns. And when you attempt to insult me remember there is an ' in "you're". Perhaps you do engravings on famous statues in your spare time.:)
Mari

Dolton, IL

#17 Apr 3, 2008
Go Benny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Posey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millsap scores 24 points, Jazz beat Hornets (Feb '10) Feb '10 drshort 1
Lightning strikes Timberwolves a second time as... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Wolvesfan 3
Preview: San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets (Jan '10) Jan '10 Quirk 1
Hornets Lose 121-63 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
New Orleans Hornets Roster Report (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
Hornets Hype | D-D-D-D-Denver D-D-D-D-fense D-D... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
Hornets coach says his team needs to help super... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1

James Posey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE