Riley's rules force three to sidelines

Riley's rules force three to sidelines

There are 11 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Riley's rules force three to sidelines. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

As he headed to the practice court at AmericanAirlines Arena at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, Udonis Haslem appreciated his coach's Midnight Madness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

rickey

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Can we just cut walker already? Addition by subtraction.
Tejas

Sydney, Australia

#2 Oct 2, 2007
Riley is showing theres no excuses this time. That timing i think personally is ridiculous. Wouldn't you rather see the Team practice early say 6am instead of just before going to bed?
You got to make sure the players are happy because they wont play good if they're angry at Riley's rules
Pete

Piscina, Italy

#3 Oct 3, 2007
Bring back Stan Van Gundy!!! He will get the team back into championship form just in time for Riley to take over again.
Dolphinatik

Boston, MA

#4 Oct 3, 2007
Pete, I was hoping for that But Orlando had the same idea. Stan will do well here. I think Riley has had a change in apporach this year. Hopefully it works
YEAGATORS

Deerfield Beach, FL

#5 Oct 3, 2007
Glad to see the new addition (Smush) came to camp overweight and ready to impress his new teammates/coaches......I'm sure all the time on S. Beach eatin' and drinkin' will help them all get in tip top NBA condition....please.....
Scarface

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 3, 2007
rickey wrote:
Can we just cut walker already? Addition by subtraction.
Agree entirely. Walker's fat behind needs to get rid of the gut and beef up on his arms so he quits air-balling three pointers and so I don't throw my remote at the TV anymore.
Hagerty

Hialeah, FL

#8 Oct 3, 2007
You can work B rated talent to the ground, but at the end of the day, they're still second rate.

you can't turn chicken Shi$t into chicken salad by working them to death.

Without another impact player, this team will still fall behind the Pistons, Celtics and Bulls.

Good start though. Go Riles!
Mando

Hialeah, FL

#9 Oct 3, 2007
Give'em hell Pat!!!
TODD

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Oct 3, 2007
I WISH FREIDI GONZALES WAS AS DEMANDING ON HIS MARLINS PLAYERS...
RED BARON

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 3, 2007
Go Pat! The Florida Panthers could use coaching like that. Maybe they might actually win something after 10+ years of crap.
cqagent

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2007
Notice Chris Quinn met the guidelines. He's awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Posey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millsap scores 24 points, Jazz beat Hornets (Feb '10) Feb '10 drshort 1
News Lightning strikes Timberwolves a second time as... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Wolvesfan 3
News Preview: San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Hornets (Jan '10) Jan '10 Quirk 1
News Hornets Lose 121-63 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
News New Orleans Hornets Roster Report (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
News Hornets Hype | D-D-D-D-Denver D-D-D-D-fense D-D... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
News Hornets coach says his team needs to help super... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mookie 1
More from around the web