Miami Heat cuts two to get to NBA season limit

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The Miami Heat got down to the NBA regular-season limit of 15 players today by releasing center David Padgett and point guard Jason Richards.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Re-Elect No One

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Is Quinny the only white dude? No wonder the NBA is known as the negro basketball association. Where are the white quotas?
Florida Sucks balls

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Dont know if this team will achieve much as Beasley is by far no franchise player. Team will not be better than .50 and thats pushing it.
The Big Fake

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Glad to see Fatso Shaq gone..taking up bench space after committing 2 fouls in the first five minutes of the majority of games.
Patricio

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Beasley not a franchise player? You're crazy New Jersey sucks balls. He's a bad ass that will average 24 ppg and 8-10 rebounds per game. That sounds like a franchise player, which you guys obviously don't have in New Jersey (Vince Carter is washed up). So before you come running your mouth about our team check yours. Last time I checked the Heat have been sweeping your team every year they play them in the playoffs!!! Heat will make the playoffs while your Nets will be a 11 seed at best!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!
Florida Fan

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Re-Elect No One wrote:
Is Quinny the only white dude? No wonder the NBA is known as the negro basketball association. Where are the white quotas?
wow nice to see one redneck who can read. look retard there are other good white players that are good but they are not on the heat and correct me if i am wrong who is the onwer, president, GM and headcoach of the head thats right White guys.if other white guys were good they would be playing the league has a lot of black player because they are better at this sport, you might not think so but all the white guys who run the league and the teams sure do think so because they are the ones dishing out the multi-million dollar contracts to them and not the white guys. it must really hurt you to see that.
sphtt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Re-Elect No One wrote:
Just like nascar meaning none athletic southern caucasian aryan racist.
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

we have our nba roster and we are ready for this seson and im soo pumped up LETS GO HEAT!!1

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

why not cut joel anthony instead of padgett?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Jones Discussions

Search the James Jones Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••