Players' union to meet Monday to disc...

Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's offer

There are 2 comments on the SILive.com story from Nov 13, 2011, titled Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's offer. In it, SILive.com reports that:

The players' association will meet in Manhattan on Monday morning, a session that could lead to the end of the lockout or send it into a bigger tailspin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SILive.com.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2011
So what? I've been a Sacramento Kings Seasin Ticket holder since 1994. Given this economy, I could care if I ever go to another NBA game again. The greedy UNION is to blame for this mess. If I iwned the team, I'd send all of the players back to the incones they were paid pre NBA. We'll see how they like a "living wage". Spoiled primadonnas! PS, I know my peers and friends feel rhe same way.
New York Doctor

AOL

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Right on West Coast Rapper. The players will be cut down to size once they try selling their skills in the real world. Their only talent was being born tall. You take five inches off any of them and they're flipping burgers.
Even Starbucks won't hire them. You have to be coherent enough to say,'Should I leave room for cream?'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
News Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
News Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
News Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
News Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
More from around the web