Dwyane Wade gets 50, Heat rally twice...

Dwyane Wade gets 50, Heat rally twice to win in 3OT

There are 11 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Dwyane Wade gets 50, Heat rally twice to win in 3OT. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dwyane Wade had a day for the ages. So did the rest of the Miami Heat . Wade finished with 50 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, Jermaine O'Neal added 28 points and eight rebounds, and the Heat pulled off ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Moldy

Gainesville, FL

#1 Mar 14, 2009
Thats fantastic! Way to go Heat,- Wade!

At least ONE South Florida basketball team is playing well.
Kid Rock

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2009
Wade for MVP!!! The Heat are playing great ball at the right time of the year. The games over the last two weeks have been freaking awesome!!!

GO HEAT!!!
seminole student

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 14, 2009
Loving the heat, wish i was in Wade county for this lol
LOL

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Mar 14, 2009
during the past two weeks, fans that went to the game sure got their money's worth
Concerned One

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 14, 2009
WADE for MVP
Fan

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Mar 14, 2009
Glad to see ONeal back in Heat line up. The big man can sure play.

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Outstanding . Nice to see the team battle like that and come out with a W .
finsfan4ever

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Mar 14, 2009
Give him the MVP right now!!!!D WADE is THE MAN....and he's making everyone around him better.......GO HEAT!!!!!
MVP

Delray Beach, FL

#10 Mar 14, 2009
B.I.W!!!!!!!!!!best in world)
kenny

Auburn, WA

#11 Mar 16, 2009
finsfan4ever wrote:
Give him the MVP right now!!!!D WADE is THE MAN....and he's making everyone around him better.......GO HEAT!!!!!
LEBRON JAMES...is the MVP!
Tiffany

New York, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2009
nah,dwayne wade is mvp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
News Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
News Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
News Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
News Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
More from around the web