Dave Hyde: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wa...

Dave Hyde: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade breathing rarefied air

There are 15 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 15, 2009, titled Dave Hyde: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade breathing rarefied air. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

When it was finally over, when the clock spun to zeros for good this time, Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem didn't hug so much as they leaned on each other, propping up each other, exhausted as they were.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

And my vote is for

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2009
I am a big Heat and Wade fan, but the media dictates who wins MVP. More airtime for Lebron. Case closed. Like American Idol, this is nothing more than a popularity contest.
Dave

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Mar 15, 2009
Am I the only person who thinks this writer doesn't know proper grammar? He referred to Wade as "it" and also Utah as "it." Maybe I'm being picky, but I thought journalists knew proper grammar and had people to edit their work. This article was terrible.
Holo

Hialeah, FL

#3 Mar 15, 2009
Duwayne for president. Name the state after him; Floriwayne.
carl

Gainesville, FL

#4 Mar 15, 2009
unreal
charles

AOL

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Speolstra is incompetent. Heat will not get past 1st. round of playoffs wit him while simaltaneously wasting Wade's efforts. His coaching against Philly was pathetic.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#6 Mar 16, 2009
And my vote is for wrote:
I am a big Heat and Wade fan, but the media dictates who wins MVP. More airtime for Lebron. Case closed. Like American Idol, this is nothing more than a popularity contest.
you cant win MVP for a team that is 6 games over .500...plus, lebron is the better player!
kenny

Auburn, WA

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Holo wrote:
Duwayne for president. Name the state after him; Floriwayne.
yea, name a terrible state after an NBA player who only cares if he wins MVP!
Theory goes down in smoke

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Mar 16, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant win MVP for a team that is 6 games over .500...plus, lebron is the better player!
1987 National League Most Valuable Player is Andre Dawson. Oh, by the way, the Cubs record was 76-85.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#9 Mar 16, 2009
Theory goes down in smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
1987 National League Most Valuable Player is Andre Dawson. Oh, by the way, the Cubs record was 76-85.
BASEBALL? BASEBALL? your bringing up baseball when we are talking about basketball? im so blown away by your apples to oranges comparison...not only did you bring up baseball, but you also only noted 1 year and it was 22 years ago...something like 100% of ALL NBA MVPS have been won by a player whos teams HAVE WON AT LEAST 50 GAMES...the heat are at 36 with 16 to play...good luck going 14-2
Tiffany

New York, NY

#10 Mar 16, 2009
i think it was charles barkely who said that mvps should be won by the player who's on the team wit the best record,but i disagree,players should win mvp by the amount of effort they put in winning a game,and that what dwaynes been doin all year
King Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 17, 2009
Wade has been doing more for his team then Kobe and Lebron. The award is for the "most valuable player" and Wade has been single handedly carrying the Heat all season. He is about to triple the win total from last season. Give him the MVP!
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#12 Mar 17, 2009
the guys were exausted saturday it was a huge game and it was very tiring and as a result they lost to philidelphia sunday but look for them to be on point wednesday against boston

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Mar 18, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
BASEBALL? BASEBALL? your bringing up baseball when we are talking about basketball? im so blown away by your apples to oranges comparison...not only did you bring up baseball, but you also only noted 1 year and it was 22 years ago...something like 100% of ALL NBA MVPS have been won by a player whos teams HAVE WON AT LEAST 50 GAMES...the heat are at 36 with 16 to play...good luck going 14-2
Actually, I am comparing basketballs to baseballs.

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

#16 Mar 18, 2009
Theory goes down in smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am comparing basketballs to baseballs.
and in doing so, you made yourself sound like an idiot!

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Mar 18, 2009
KenOggy wrote:
<quoted text>
and in doing so, you made yourself sound like an idiot!
Funny how these forums bring out the worst in people. Express your opinion and someone immediately demeans and devalidate your existence. So much anger in people nowadays. Your next response is to probably call me out and try to physically assault me. Take a look at yourself. Have I done anything to you to call me an idiot? Or did my response touch a nerve within? Everyone thinks they are unique and important and posts their plagerized comments here or on facebook and myspace. We are nothing more than sheep trying to find our way through life. Unfortunately, when our lives are not what we dreamed of, it gives us solice to make fun of others to validate our existence. Good luck in finding happiness. I, along with the majority of the human race are trying to. Just don't bring people down because of your crushed dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
News Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
News Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
News Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
News Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
More from around the web