Turnovers drop Miami Heat to 0-3 in preseason

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Turnovers drop Miami Heat to 0-3 in preseason. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The payoff from the Heat's weeklong European expedition was tight games and a tighter team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Reb

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Whats new? The more they change this team full of Gibronies the more it looks and plays the same.
The People of Florida

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Saw the game, point guard position is fine, we are in desparate need og a real Center. Blount should be ship out.
genius

Canaan, CT

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Banks looking like real deal!!! yesssss this is SO GREAT!! we NEED that so much, we can't win with Wade handling all the time.

Wade MUST be forced to play OFF the ball, that's why he was so great at Olympics. when he handles he's just
a turnover machine. this game proves that--i have been saying that but everyone said it was due to his injuries--it's not, the league has figured out how to make him turn it over since the Mavs miracle. he SHOULD NOT HANDLE.

When J.Jones gets in the lineup we will be much more potent. That will
return factor of D.Jones/Kapono/
Posey that we lost last year.

I'm not seeing what Marion is doing for us that justifies his price. Can't wait to see a trade that will give us better fit.
Frank

Coral Gables, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2008
I think the outlook is brighter than the 3 PRE-SEASON losses. All games have been extremely competitive in spite of 24 turnovers/game. As DW gains confidence in his new teammates, he'll relinquish ball handling duties.

We still need lotsa help at the 5, but so far, it is a very entertaining product, fun to watch.
Master Riley

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Oct 13, 2008
The NY Giants were winless in the preseason last year.

Nuff Said
genius

Canaan, CT

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Banks is looking like THE ANSWER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
News Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
News Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
News Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
News Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
More from around the web