Dwyane Wade needs a lot more help: Young Miami Heat team needs ...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

There was a moment late in the first quarter, a timeout just ending, and Heat president Pat Riley sat 10 rows up among the fans in Philips Arena with one hand wedging a phone to his ear and the other motioning a few seats down to team owner Mickey Arison.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2009
charles

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

I agree, the Heat needs more help. Riley should come back or hire Avery Johnson-NOW!!
Jxrey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

I'd like to think that, with Horford either out on Friday, or at less than 100%, JO should be able to put up monster numbers, but that's probably not going to happen. D-Hyde is correct-no help.
juanp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

hawks played a good game. heat played terrible. stop with all the bs excuses and play with a sense of urgency already. cook and chalmers are the worst. they are giving zip to this team.
Cyrus The Virus

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Pachulia is playing better than Horford. Jermaine had a nice offensive game, but his defensive intensity was non existent. That's why he ended up with five fouls - he was late recovering from rotations, and got caught by an elbow in the face, because he didn't get on his man in time to defend his man under the hoop. Terrible interior D - he fouled Joish Smith on a dunk without challenging his shot! Very disappointed with his effort.
makesense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

That team can t get one stop...the loose ball misses are embarassing...don t make me start start putting some names...I was screaming at the set.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Jones Discussions

Search the James Jones Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••