Basketball is Spoelstra's life, obsession

Most days, Erik Spoelstra opens practice with Tupac Shakur rapping in the background, which is the Heat coach's way of finding someone to "motivate the motivator," as mentor Pat Riley says. Full Story
Go Away Hyde

Stuart, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2009
You're an idiot Hyde - just retire already!
Heat4ever

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Pretty cool story about coach Spo. Even before he started coaching the Heat you can tell he was one of the guys that players could relate to. I wish him and the Heat the best this season and for many seasons to come.
Pago Pago Trojan

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2009
Rap-crap or crap-rap? Pretty sad, but then look at the players. What's really sad.....the non-afros who support the nba!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2009
he listens to rap too,hes my dude,i like rap,and i like the heat

go heat
Marky

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Feb 27, 2009
Pago Pago Trojan wrote:
Rap-crap or crap-rap? Pretty sad, but then look at the players. What's really sad.....the non-afros who support the nba!
Seriously, what are you talking about???
ericmoore

Cleveland, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2009
wade i am from clevland and my frinds say im dumb becouse i hate the caves i think you are the best dunker in hole wide world 4life i know you are bessy.... so write me back pleas seyou later
David

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 27, 2009
nice little simple story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Miller says he will be ready for Heat season (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 1
Heat courting free agent guard Ray Allen: source (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
Miami Heat rallies in second half to top Oklaho... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ginobili 1
Players' union to meet Monday to discuss NBA's ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 New York Doctor 2
Miami Heat: Can Dwyane Wade Lead Them to the Ch... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nzeza 1
Heat 99, Celtics 90: Hostilities under way | Th... (May '11) May '11 LeBronFan 2
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
More from around the web